ARG, people are such idiots!

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
This is about the dog I posted about with the scar around his neck and muzzle....here: http://chazhound.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40446

I just saw his petfinder page, and when I bathed him I didn't read what his so called "owners" said about him or why they said they gave him up. Well....I just read his petfinder page:

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=7364659

It says :

Due to a family move, he came to the shelter. He is an outdoor dog, who does not bark. He knows to sit, come, to lie down and to walk on a leash.
Oh, well....that pretty much explains the giant healing wound around his neck (obviously embedded collar, most likely) and the giant scar around hismuzzle. :mad:

Idiots!:mad:

RD

Are you dead yet?
Poor old guy. :( I hope he finds a loving, respectful home.

maybe I'm missing something but how does his petfinder ad explain the wounds? It doesn't say anything about abusive treatment or anything...

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
maybe I'm missing something but how does his petfinder ad explain the wounds? It doesn't say anything about abusive treatment or anything...
Because when you see the wounds, and then what the people wrote, how he acts, you can tell. It's sad.

You don't just give up a dog youve had for so long because of a move!!!

I was almost homeless TWICE because I had mine, but I wouldn't give them up...EVER...arrrrgh PEOPLE

skyeboxer

Outside dog, no barking = easy to ignore

Poor old guy. :( I hope he finds a great new home with a family who appreciate him.

I don't know if this is what babyblue was thinking, but when I read that petfinder blurb, and saw the marks on the poor guys neck and face, I get the idea that it says he "does not bark" because they had actually tied something around his face to keep him from barking! that's what it looks like to me at least. how awful :(

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
I don't know if this is what babyblue was thinking, but when I read that petfinder blurb, and saw the marks on the poor guys neck and face, I get the idea that it says he "does not bark" because they had actually tied something around his face to keep him from barking! that's what it looks like to me at least. how awful :(
Yes, that's what I was thinking. It VERY much looks like something was put around his muzzle and kept there...the scar goes all the way around!

The one on his neck you can't see from those pics, but it's just looks exactly like pics you see of an embedded collar wound healing....and the way he just generally acts tells me a lot!

Poor guy, I want him to get a home so badly! :p

Members online

No members online now.