Hi!

M&M's

I'm new here and just got two new Chihuahua puppies. Marley and Misty (Marley is the tan, Misty is the black) They are the sweetest pups ever! Here is a pic for now, I have to get more uploaded :)

The 2nd pic is from the breeder, I went to get just her and walked out with both HA HA

bubbatd

Welcome !!! Cute pups ! I'm not one who favors 2 from the same litter .....but it can work !!!!

M&M's

Welcome to the forum! They're both so cute Are they mixed with any other breed?
They could be. She said they were pure. The mom didn't look totally pure, or she just was very badly bred. There was a adult male chi and a adult pom in the house, but I'm not sure if the pom was a male or female. I got them for free (and who really gives away purebreds?). It doesn't matter much to me as they will be fixed and I love them just the same pure or not.

Here is a couple more pics

Dekka

Just try me..
They are adorable. I have raised littermates twice (Dekka and Snip are littermates so are Dash and Bounce) so if you need any advice feel free to PM me :)

Yeah, I was going to ask what they are mixed with too! They sure are cuties!!

Charlotte's "breeder" said she was purebred Chihuahua. Yeah right. lol Shes for sure mixed with JRT (And guess what? There was a JRT at their house)

(I have also raised littermates twice! Elliot and Daggett,and Bob and Reese..but Bjorn is only about 4 months older then them, so I guess I raised 3 at the same time. lol)

Members online

No members online now.