So now I am the crazy dog lady....

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Count me in. lol, I get asked all the time "WHY??"

Why do I take them to the vet
Why do I take them to the park all the time
Why do I spend so much money on them
Why do I care so much?

Well, look at it this way, they never ask me WHY!

Picklepaige

Not so much crazy dog family as crazy animal family. It doesn't seem like a lot to me, but to most others, 2 dogs, 4 cats, and 2 horses is a ton of pets. When I move out on my own, I will always have at least 4 cats, 4 dogs, a foster or two, and a few smaller animals.

My life is dedicated to my pets, but only my best friend seems to understand that.

Gypsydals

I too must be added to the crazyanimallady catagory. Having 2 dogs, 5 birds and a cat who wants to be a dog. With the want to add YET another dog to the mix. Even my hubby thinks I'm crazy, and tells me no on the 3rd dog.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Oh, the crazy dog lady category has been my home, for years! : D There are many, many worse things that you could be... crazy cat lady, for instance. hehe

mrose_s

BusterLove
lol in the last 2 days I've spent about $70 on Buster, 2 toys (a cuz and an everlasting treat ball) 1 discount card for the online store where I get his Orijen and shampoo (yay! 5% off) and 1 houndbag (for me really but its a bag designed specifically for carrying stuff when walking the dog.

Next week is new leash and collar, and I want a tag aswell but I won't get it engraved until I get a new phone soon because it will be a different number.

So yes apparently... I'm completley mad. Who buys a $20 dog toy?! I've never even done that before, god he better like it.

mrose_s

BusterLove
oh yeah, and because they are small, they get assumed that they are either all small dogs, or are all the one breed. lol

lol

Giny

I've been subdivided into my own category.............I'm the crazy poodle lady. lol

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
Mmmmmmmmm, my sister has 3 dogs and is crazy. But those two points have nothing to do with each other! LOL!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I'll join you! Luckily one of my aunts is a dog/horse person so she doesn't mind. Everyone else just looks at us like we're insane...

SmexyPibble

Blow. Me. Away.
My family thinks I'm NUTS for letting all of our five 60+ pound dogs inside if they want to come in. Whatever, I love my dogs.

Joining you! :D

Members online

No members online now.