Stray dog I took in, don't know what he is...

codexsmom

At first glance I thought border collie/st bernard, and I rest my case. He realy looks like one. I owned a border collie st bernard mix when I was 8 until i was 18, and I must say they look identical.

Aww, bless you for taking them in! They look so cute! Poor girl, being dumped like that. I think the male looks very handsome too!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
That first dog's expression and face shape/ear set and everything looks exactly like my GSD cross I had growing up. How big is he? Really, the body structure looks almost exactly the same too, hair length, etc. The only thing that is throwing me off is the color. Our dog had the standard black and tan saddled GSD type of markings. We always assumed his other half was golden.

I really think he may have shepherd in him, but I'm not sure what else.

ToscasMom

Harumph™©®
I don't know what he is but he SURE is good looking and to top it off....

I was sitting on the steps of my house the other night waiting for my charcoal to burn down so I could grill out...Well, he comes up the steps, sits down beside me and puts his paw up on my shoulder and just sat there like that...It was like he was thanking me for taking them in...
If he isn't a Keeper, I don't know who is!

JFrick

Thanks for all the responses....He is a keeper, haha....

Well, the Beagle had her puppies last night. 10 in all, 9 survived. They are all either black and white or brown and white...I'm about to post a pic of the Mom with her pups in the puppy section of the forum....

Members online

No members online now.