Petcurean (Go!/Now!) Has New Look and Formulas

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Yeah, when I saw their new formulas at PIJAC, I was scratching my noggin as to why Go has life stages formulas now. I assumed they were keeping that for the Now brand. That's how I discerned them. Now is life stages, Go is allergy and ALS formulas.

Complaining aside, I was ogling their new bag designs at PIJAC, because oh my god they are so much better than the old SHINY bags. Especially the Now bags. I heart them. It's much easier to sell pretty bags. :D

JacksonsMom

LOL, I agree. It's so stupid but I am more likely to buy a food with a nice bag rather than not. I hated the old Go! bags and I did feed their Endurance formula for a bit but stopped mainly because of the bag and there was other comparable products that he did just as well on. lol. But yes a nice bag can make it or break it for me sometimes!

I'm glad to have the options of some of the newer foods too. I'm really happy with Fromm right now (their company and their food - and their bags! :D) but I may end up doing a nice rotation of one of the new Acana's, one of the Now or Go's and Fromm.

Do you know if the Large Breed formulas actually have bigger kibble, too? I don't know if you got a chance to see them....

Dekka

Just try me..
I want to like their foods ... but for a grain free with so low fat and protein I can buy much cheaper. And their food selector thing annoyed me lol.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
I want to like their foods ... but for a grain free with so low fat and protein I can buy much cheaper. And their food selector thing annoyed me lol.
They pretty much tell you you're killing your dog if you don't feed their food too. At least that's how the reps are around here and they're at every single big dog event. They get annoying fast.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
They pretty much tell you you're killing your dog if you don't feed their food too. At least that's how the reps are around here and they're at every single big dog event. They get annoying fast.
Yeah, we just got a new rep and she's actually pretty amazing... our last one was ridiculously egocentric about their food. She didn't see why anyone would feed something that wasn't Now/Go. I dunno what they teach those reps. We have a Go/Now seminar on the 27th hosted by our new rep, and I'm interested to bring some tough questions to her. Got any good ones? ;)

I plan to address the low protein/fat thing, because that's always bothered me as well, Dekka.

Members online

No members online now.