What kinda worms are these?

I couldn't resist playing a joke on our old vet one day. I'd fixed some cellophane noodles for dinner and they're quite odd looking.

I decided they were VERY odd looking, so I bottled a little knot of them up in a small jar with some alcohol and just a touch of Worcesterhire (for color). I took them in to Dr. B the next morning, and with a straight - and very worried face told him one of the animals had passed them on the rug. He picked up the jar, looked and looked at it and pronounced that it looked like some type of worm, but had no alimentary canal. He asked one of his techs to make a slide with a piece of one and stuck it under the microscope. After he'd puzzled over it for about five minutes I couldn't stand it anymore and 'fessed up.

I thought he was going to fall off his stool laughing.

He kept the jar and pulled the same thing on another vet . . .

Well, like i said in a previous post, he got a cone that was two times too big for his half sized head. They were all out of medium so he got something that would be used on a great dane, and he get's so excited sometimes that he ran acrossed the house before i could even say anything he darted past me down the stairs. and cause the cone is so big, and also becuase he was keeping his head down, the cone caught every stair, what was so funny was him trying to outrun it. he didn't fall, i wouldnt have laughed becuase of that, but it was just so funny to see him because the cone would stretch LOL. I'm leaving it off of him, he despises the cream like crazy and he hasn't licked since she put it on him, so i guess that's a good thing, lol. I don't know, guess it's not that funny now, it must have been becuase of the psycho moment he had when he was barreling acrossed the house and then scraping every stair on the way down. Small things amuse me

Members online

No members online now.