Free Wellness for a friend

CaliTerp07

Hrm...is it a free bag, or a sample? I sent it to me, from me at a different email address, and they said they'd mail my sample in a week :D

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Hrm...is it a free bag, or a sample? I sent it to me, from me at a different email address, and they said they'd mail my sample in a week :D
Hmmm, I'm not sure. Someone from another forum posted it, and I haven't tried it as I don't feed kibble.

Let me know how it works out. I'm curious!

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
No way am I giving away a friend's email address even for a free bag of food. And if it's only a sample, it doesn't seem worth it. I generally refuse to complete those "referral forms" when I get suckered into a sales pitch, too. You know, when they say, "And if you give me the name, address and phone number of 5 friends, you will get a free set of steak knives with your paid order."

I like Cali's way, though. Put in an alternate one of yours if you have multiple addresses and have it sent to yourself. Only problem with that is it's wellness, and Xena hates that stuff.

****, I'm negative today :D

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
No way am I giving away a friend's email address even for a free bag of food. And if it's only a sample, it doesn't seem worth it. I generally refuse to complete those "referral forms" when I get suckered into a sales pitch, too. You know, when they say, "And if you give me the name, address and phone number of 5 friends, you will get a free set of steak knives with your paid order."

I like Cali's way, though. Put in an alternate one of yours if you have multiple addresses and have it sent to yourself. Only problem with that is it's wellness, and Xena hates that stuff.

****, I'm negative today :D
I figured it's a good idea to get someone who doesn't care about pet food to at least acknowledge it. The recepient can sign up for the free sample if they want to. There aren't strings attached.

I ended up doing what Cali did. If the "sample" is big enough I can at least donate it, and it says other coupons come with it... so you never know if the coupons are for a free bag or treats, etc.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
haha I came and was about to do the same thing, thinking I was so smart of thinking of it :rofl1:

ETA: HMPH! US only... no fair! :mad:

CaliTerp07

Okay, here's the details.

You enter in whoever's email address. I sent it to a bunch of different me's. Every recipient gets a link to request a free sample of either chicken or lamb/barley/salmon wellness kibble.

Then, if 1-2 of your recipients requests the sample (all of mine did :D), you get a $4 coupon off any product. If 3 or more do, you get a $6 coupon. I figure I'll get a free bag of treats out of it, even if I don't use the sample kibble (Lucy can't have chicken or lamb).

noludoru

Bored Now.
Okay, here's the details.

You enter in whoever's email address. I sent it to a bunch of different me's. Every recipient gets a link to request a free sample of either chicken or lamb/barley/salmon wellness kibble.

Then, if 1-2 of your recipients requests the sample (all of mine did :D), you get a $4 coupon off any product. If 3 or more do, you get a $6 coupon. I figure I'll get a free bag of treats out of it, even if I don't use the sample kibble (Lucy can't have chicken or lamb).
*Bump*

I just did this, too. Sent it to all my e-mail addresses and to a friend's. That should equal three free samples and a ton of coupons.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Thanks, Jessie! I sent some to several of my other email addresses, so I'm hoping they're getting so many requests they're really nonobservant. :eek:

Members online

No members online now.