Are these pics okay for our PAL/ILP application?

Paviche

Duuuuude.
It just occurred to me that it's March and I have an event I'd like to enter Rowan in for April and I haven't registered him yet!!

I'm reading that they want "uncluttered" backgrounds so should I retake them outside? Other than that do you think he looks okay? Good angle, taken from his level, etc. I'll be putting the application in the mail on Monday.

k9krazee

I think the angles are good! But I'd probably retake them in a less cluttered background...but I have no experience with what the AKC will accept or want.

Gypsydals

The other option for an uncluttered background is to take the photos up against a wall. because even outside you might get cluttered.

MrsBoats

Legion of Zoom Den Mother
Yeah, I think background is a little busy...especially with the frontal shot. If you have a blank wall or a blank section of fencing...that would make a better background. If no to either of those, maybe drape a sheet over a table or a back of a couch and that can act as a neutral background. :)

Saeleofu

I'd take them somewhere less cluttered, but aside from that, they look good.

Here's one of Gavroche's PAL pics as an example - they accepted him with no problems:

Paviche

Duuuuude.
Thanks for the advice! :) How are these? This was the most "blank" spot in the house that I could find.

Paviche

Duuuuude.
Yay! :) Unfortunately it looks like my printer only prints with gross scan lines... darn it. I'll either get Jeromy to print them or go to Kinko's. Probably the latter so I can get it out ASAP!

AmandaNola

Wanna Pet My Wiener?
I just emailed the AKC and asked if I could do it online. I scanned the filled out papers (which had the credit card info on it; that's how it paid) and emailed two pictures. I sent them in the morning and was emailed her # by dinner. Official papers came a week later.

Members online

No members online now.