The Venting Thread

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
*offers cucumber*
I have 2 cucumbers in my fridge right now, you are more than welcome to have them!

My vent for the day: I cannot stop sleeping! I went to bed last night between 11:15pm-11:30pm, woke up at 7:30am and was on and off from then til about 10:05am, then I went back to sleep at 1:30pm and just woke up around 4:15pm. I can't stop yawning, my body feels like its about to melt into a pile of mush cause its so jello-y feeling, my eyes are hurting like a bitch, and I'm cold. Not just "burr its cold outside" cold, but generally freezing. My skin is freezing to the touch, my throat feels like it has ice cubes in it, and I can FEEL the coldness coming off of my body. Its totally not cool.
OMG, that's no good :(

Locke

BF has been working 12+ hour days for the past two weeks, and despite living together, the only words we've really said to each other are "hi, love you, goodnight." And "bye, have a good day." Sucks.

SpringerLover

I am peeved about dogs with allergies being bred. I am also peeved about dogs with extremely poor dental health being bred.

Grow the frack up people and look at what you're producing!

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
So I have tomorrow off, and then I work 8 days in a row because new job wants me to come in for training on my days off... waaaahhhh.
And I can't decide if tomorrow should be a productive, do all the things day; or if I should be totally lazy.
I'm pretty sure it's not possible for me to do both.

Lots of snow melted today too which makes me sad :( WHAT IF IT ALL MELTS BEFORE CHRISTMAS.

Airn

Ditto. Talk to me! I'm on Facebook Chat AND Chaz Chat. :D
I was beginning to think no one used that.

I'm really excited I get to go on a free trip to Wisconsin. It's a surprise to my boyfriend's family. But his mom is a bitch. I am so worried I will say something (like how I REALLY feel) and **** off his whole family. I am not one for biting my tongue and she is not one for keeping her opinions to herself. I understand what people mean when they say, with a sigh, "Mother-in-law is...." that's all they need to say. Anything following that is probably going to result in extreme frustration, annoyance, etc.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Dental health? Can youelaborate?
Don't know if this is what she was talking about, but like anything else, things like abnormal bites have a genetic component. Like wry mouth or badly overshot jaws, where the teeth then damage the top of the mouth.

I remember months ago having an afghan hound at work that had a really jacked up mouth, and her very extensive dental had to be scheduled in 2 parts because it couldn't all be finished in one day. I don't know what exactly was all wrong, but everyone was super ticked that this dog was being bred despite such dental problems.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I missed getting into school last semester because they decided to wait until like 5 days before it was due that I had to call and order my high school AP tests.

Now I'm trying to decide if I want to try for next fall semester or not. I want to, but I'm not motivated after the last shenanigans. Mrrg.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
1. Racists. Just.. in general. and not just back country racists but I mean racists like people who love to talk about the south in the "good old days" and America of yesteryear when people were really free.
..and by people of course they mean white men because they are being all cutesy and nostalgic about a time when everyone but white men were certainly NOT free.

but who cares about everyone else right? lol

2. I haven't worn my retainer in like 4 days and now I am wearing it and it really hurts

3. I have 2 cavities I know I need to take care of but have yet to do so.
I hate the dentist.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
How some folks from the north view is southerners like we are a bunch of back woods toothless uneducated inbred hicks.

Not all ppl from the north, but I know some do, I hear it all the time from ppl who come down here & are surprised that its "not like they hear or expected" in many ways. I'm just like .... Ok... Lol.

When OH messes up the apartment after I just got thru straightening it I swear if I didn love my hair so much I would have pulled it out by now :/

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Certain people certainly do not help the "Souths" reputation for ignorance/backwardness/redneckness.

Just as certain people don't help the "Norths" reputation for being full of a bunch of d*mn yankees. :p ;)

Lyzelle

Worst cramps ever. Period's like, "Yo, I'm just like...not going to show up for two weeks. And when I do...you're going to suffer greatly". WTF. I thought Implanon was supposed to get this all straightened out?

And I have a knot in my shoulder the size of a tennis ball and it's killing my shoulder and neck, and because of all the muscle tension I have a horrible headache.

And I still have to go do stuff today. Ugh. Oh, and eat. I don't want to eat. Eating makes me sick. But I'm sick anyway if I don't eat. So. I'm doomed. Everything. Doomed. Forever. My entire body hurts.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Just had a huge coughing fit in front of a customer. I think I inhaled some of her dog's cloud of hair. So embarrassed, u had to excuse myself from helping her to cough until I puked.

Members online

No members online now.