Sushi!!!

My friend E just moved back from DC and tonight we went out for Sushi. She wanted to be sure that my backwoods Maine-bred dogs were introduced to some cosmopolitan living, thus they ate our leftovers ;)

"Sushi huh? I guess I'll try it."

"Sushi, yummm! Give me more!"

"Did I drop any? I want to make sure I didn't drop any."

*more*

"A treat? I'm game."

"Wait, what is this crap?"

"Why are you trying to kill me with this shiznit?!"

Thus we find that Blue is all about turning cosmopolitan, and Teeny now is plotting our deaths for trying to feed her "that crap."

*done*

Saje

Island dweller
:rofl1: I love how they are being fed sushi with chopsticks. Of course! How else would you feed them sushi :D :D

Zoom

Twin 2.0
....are you TRYING to make my cry??? I've been dying for some sushi for MONTHS now and you're feeding it to your dogs! *runs away, crying hysterically*

What Teeny was actually trying to say was "I can't eat this when there is a deprived Zoom out there!"

Saje

Island dweller
Why don't you make some zoom? It's not too hard and if you keep it simple it's cheap.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
You're talking to the girl who got a job at a restaurant so she could eat for free. I haven't been on a "grocery trip" since like...April. I keep the fixings for PB&J and coffee here, that's about it.

I've fixed sushi before, but I like the technical stuff (like unagi) and it just doesn't taste right when I make it.

Saje

Island dweller
lol unagi. Yeah. If you want it to taste perfect you do have to put some effort in :p

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I am afraid Victor's reaction would be exactly the same as teeny's.blck. Great photos!

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
Wait, you had sushi LEFTOVERS? I didn't know that was even possible! lol I never leave ANYTHING behind when I eat sushi, so Sierra has never had the chance to try it.

She'd probably react like Teeny though - she tends to be funny about things with strange texture.

Very cute pictures!

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Whats wrong with Maine-bred dogs? LOL

At first I thought you were posting with a sushi toy or something.. nope! Love the pic of Teeny and the sushi on the ground.. hmmm... smells dead - wonder if I should roll in it? LOL

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
LOL! Those are too funny!

(I hate sushi. I tend to react to peoples attempts to feed me sushi like Teeny :p)

What's Teeny wearing on her butt? Is she in heat?

LOL! Those are too funny!

(I hate sushi. I tend to react to peoples attempts to feed me sushi like Teeny :p)

What's Teeny wearing on her butt? Is she in heat?
Yeah those are her ever lovely lady panties. Crating and rotating her and Blue in our studio apartment has gotten interesting . . .

Members online