Something that made me REALLY sick today..

Well, I went to Petsmart today to replace my dog coupler because it broke, and I decided to go look at the kitties they had up for adoption. And one looked like Smokie!!! :yikes: The description said... Found in a blue fishnet, on the road... She was left there to die/get ran over!!! :( And I started to ball my eyes out when I thought it was Smokie.. I still am because even know she wasn't Smokie, its still sickening/depressing. I petted/played with Daisy for 30 minutes +. She was a sweetie!! She was gorgeous!!! I cried playing with her. It broke my heart that someone could do that, although its not surprising anymore.

Here is where you can view her...

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=9809689

bubbatd

Spirit .... as sad as it is , you know that you have your hands full . Same here .

Barb04

Super Moderator
I feel for you. The other day I was in Petco and they had a cat there for adoption that looked just like my Bear who went to kitty heaven too young.

Lilavati

Arbitrary and Capricious
It really hurts to see a double, especially under those circumstances. The Petsmart here has a white and orange tom who looks to a T like my late tomcat Bago. The markings aren't exactly the same, but they are close, and his build, facial features, and coat texture are identical. His personality is similar (but without the scars of early kittenhood abuse that Bago had, both physical and mental). When I first saw him, I looked at his age to make sure he was too young to be a brother, and too old to be some kind of reincarnation! But it hurts every time I see him. I'm just glad he's with a no kill rescue.

mrose_s

BusterLove
Its sad isn't it. I heard about a gorgeous BC mix puppy a while ago that had been left beside a bin in a suitcase. She has since been adopted though so all is well.

Members online

No members online now.