Can't decide between two names for my hatchling (snake warning)

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I've had this little guy since the beginning of January and I still haven't named him. I've been super picky and I want a name that's going to be perfect for him. His coloration (morph) is called bloodred and he is more of the old school type bloodreds so he will probably be a dark cherry red like his dad with minimal to no pattern when he is a mature adult.

The two names I'm debating between are Damon and Serkan. If you have other name suggestions let's hear them... If not.. which of these two do you think is more fitting for the little guy? I think I'm leaning more towards Serkan, but I'm not positive.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Out of those two names, I like Serkan much better! It's a neat name! I can't wait to see what he looks like full grown, my FAVORITE corn color is a nice, clean bloodred.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I love bloodreds too. I browsed a few breeders that had bloodreds and checked them out on the BOI and settled on this breeder because the old school bloodreds are my favorite. I love the rich dark red they tend to mature into and I can't wait to see him fully grown.

I *may* be getting another snake for my birthday in August or around then. It depends on where we move if they will be ok with another snake. Thinking about a Central American Dwarf Boa.... But I can't decide. I know I do want another corn as well, but I may wait on another corn until this little guy is breeding age and then search and find a female (preferably a proven breeder already) that matches him for what I'd like to create in the breeding. Though I haven't decided if I would want to purchase the female or go with a breeding loan... I've got a few years to decide though since he's a youngin. Plus I want to see how he colors out first. His daddy is a pied sided bloodred with a dark cherry red. Gorgeous!!!

I think Serkan it is.... Thought about it last night and the name is perfect for him.

Ps: snakes are addictive

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
I love bloodreds too. I browsed a few breeders that had bloodreds and checked them out on the BOI and settled on this breeder because the old school bloodreds are my favorite. I love the rich dark red they tend to mature into and I can't wait to see him fully grown.

I *may* be getting another snake for my birthday in August or around then. It depends on where we move if they will be ok with another snake. Thinking about a Central American Dwarf Boa.... But I can't decide. I know I do want another corn as well, but I may wait on another corn until this little guy is breeding age and then search and find a female (preferably a proven breeder already) that matches him for what I'd like to create in the breeding. Though I haven't decided if I would want to purchase the female or go with a breeding loan... I've got a few years to decide though since he's a youngin. Plus I want to see how he colors out first. His daddy is a pied sided bloodred with a dark cherry red. Gorgeous!!!

I think Serkan it is.... Thought about it last night and the name is perfect for him.

Ps: snakes are addictive
If you do.... wanna send a bloodred up to Iowa? ;)

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
If you do.... wanna send a bloodred up to Iowa? ;)
Honestly if I get some bloodred babies (I want to shoot for bloodreds and pied sided bloodreds hopefully) then you can just have one of the babies if you want one. I just want to keep one of the P/S bloodred females if I get one in the clutch. I'm really excited about it. It wont be for a couple years though.

Members online

No members online now.