Chazhound Dogs - 0/52 VOTING

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Time to start voting for the best photos each week. Those who have not seen it, we had figured we would make a calendar at the end of it, with the winning pictures from each week, sell them, and profit goes towards a chosen rescue or something.

I am taking the photos from the thread here, so if I missed your photo please let me know! So vote for the photo that you think is the best fit for the theme, even if it is not your photo. If everybody votes for their own photo, there may be an issue when everybody has 1 vote.

1. Frodo

2. Bamm

3. Psyche

4. Rosey

5. Finnegan

6. Luce

7. Web

8. Blaze

9. Izzie

10. Auggie

MORE

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
It's a hard choice with so many cute photos, but I have to say Luke. :D

Mum2mutts

"So vote for the photo that you think is the best fit for the theme, even if it is not your photo."

What is the theme..is it the Month. so these are Jan on a calendar?

I would pick Meg- nice winter scene with, or Kestral- just looks nice and cosy, great expression

JessLough

Love My Mutt
"So vote for the photo that you think is the best fit for the theme, even if it is not your photo."

What is the theme..is it the Month. so these are Jan on a calendar?

I would pick Meg- nice winter scene with, or Kestral- just looks nice and cosy, great expression
Sorry, forgot that not everybody knows the theme ;)

The theme for this certain week was "Right hand (wo)man" So really, any picture of the dog

Members online

No members online now.