The Venting Thread

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
I slept through my alarm and missed my usual window to go to run at the gym, I'll just go later but i really like my 5:30am time at that gym because there's just the right amount of people.

Oh well at least I got enough sleep.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Half the egg posting sites (called "hatcheries") that I post my dragon eggs on (the little eggs / creatures I have posted in my siggy) are gone ... Like forever, now it will be much harder to hatch "ER" eggs now (eggs with 4 days or less)

And what's worse is the owners of the sites Didn't even WARN users that this was going to happen ... Not. Cool. :(, this puts everyone in a bind.

Half the egg posting sites (called "hatcheries") that I post my dragon eggs on (the little eggs / creatures I have posted in my siggy) are gone ... Like forever, now it will be much harder to hatch "ER" eggs now (eggs with 4 days or less)

And what's worse is the owners of the sites Didn't even WARN users that this was going to happen ... Not. Cool. :(, this puts everyone in a bind.
I am on the forum for Windstone Editions and there are a whole lot of people who have them maybe try joining there they have special threads to hatch them and swap them.

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish

i have been using AoND, valley sherwood, and EotW exclusively for some time, and all my eggies hatch. even the AP ones i pick up at 4 days 6 hours, i plunk them in those three only, and by the time their 6 hours is up they are final-stage and ready to go

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
i have been using AoND, valley sherwood, and EotW exclusively for some time, and all my eggies hatch. even the AP ones i pick up at 4 days 6 hours, i plunk them in those three only, and by the time their 6 hours is up they are final-stage and ready to go
Someone told me that using the AOND ER was risky now because ppl were saying their computers got infected with a sweetpacks adware after they used it.

I haven't had any problems but I haven't used it since I found out, til I get the all clear.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Have to do the dishes, put the laundry away, and vacuum. BUT I DON'T WANT TO.
And now in the process of trying to clean things up and make things not so cluttery (because the clutter is pissing me off, but so is having to clean it up), Abrams decides to go outside in the rain and dig. In the mud. And then come back inside and track muddy paw prints ALL over the living room.

:wall:

At least he is getting better about sensing when his life is in danger, because he actually gets out of my way when I tell him when I'm in a Bad Mood instead of making me trip over him.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Some grown ass woman stormed out of my religion & ethics class because I mentioned that, chances are, jesus wasn't white and the prof agreed. Um..is this not common knowledge? What do you think people from jerusalem look like typically? Like out of nowhere, from middle eastern parents it was just like BOOM BLONDE HAIR BLUE EYES.

On her way out loudly grumbled "Jesus' father was god!"
so god is white now?..

and the fact that it upset her THAT MUCH really makes me wonder. I mean, should it really matter what he looked like if you believed in him?

Like him turning water into wine and walking on water she is totally fine with but the idea of him being brown is totally insane.

Oh and she found me after class and informed me I'm going to hell.

Good to know lol as long as your crazy racists won't be there!

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Some grown ass woman stormed out of my religion & ethics class because I mentioned that, chances are, jesus wasn't white and the prof agreed. Um..is this not common knowledge? What do you think people from jerusalem look like typically? Like out of nowhere, from middle eastern parents it was just like BOOM BLONDE HAIR BLUE EYES.

so god is white now?..

and the fact that it upset her THAT MUCH really makes me wonder. I mean, should it really matter what he looked like if you believed in him?

Like him turning water into wine and walking on water she is totally fine with but the idea of him being brown is totally insane.

I actually got kicked out of religion class once in i think junior high for mentioning that given the geographical location jesus is supposedly from, he is likely not white.

Apparently I was wrong... very wrong... according to them lol.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

so god is white now?..

People are stupid. What can I say?

I'm Christian...and Jesus was not white. I mean...what about anything of the biblical locations and geneologies makes one think Jesus is white? Why, nothing at all. And people who have an issue with that need to really reexamine what being a Christian actually is.

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Can't even make a good profile for myself on PlentyofFish.
"Hi I love dogs, am not a size 2, and I play WoW". Yeah.. real turn on.

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
because christianity was created by white europeans and spread via bloodshed and brainwashing to the rest of the world? of course its "feature hero" is an adult male Caucasian :rolleyes:

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Can't even make a good profile for myself on PlentyofFish.
"Hi I love dogs, am not a size 2, and I play WoW". Yeah.. real turn on.
It's not about being the most generic boring ridiculous profile, then you will get boring generic matches.
Trust me, there are plenty of people out there who are into WoW and dogs and THOSE are the dudes that you want seeing your profile.

Or else you will end up on a date with a guy wearing a "cool story babe, make me a sandwich" shirt.

who you will then have to kill.

Members online

No members online now.