New entertainment for Marty the parrot?

ACooper

It *seems* like Marty the parrot has discovered a new form of entertainment at Orson's expense :rofl1:

Marty's cage is here in the office.......I spend time here obviously on the computer. Well me spending time here also means Orson spending time here.

Seems Marty has taken a liking to scaring the bejeezus out of Orson :eek: Marty waits VERY patiently and quietly in his cage, when Orson comes sniffing around in the office Marty still waits patiently for just the right moment when Orson is close enough.

All of the sudden, Marty will give out the most LOUD OBNOXIOUS scream/screech that sends Orson running out of the room! Then what does Marty do? He makes that little "clucking/laughing" sound Parrots make :rofl1:
I have witnessed this at least 3-4 times now and really think it's not a coincidence anymore hahahahha

My poor Metro Diva.........I hope he figures out this awful trick soon and foils Marty's fun! LOL

Oh, and just so you know, Marty likes Orson and doesn't mind Orson being close to him..........this is a recent development, hahahaha

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
maybe Orson needs to wear his feather boa so Marty recognizes him as a "bird of feather"? LOL!

My parrot likes to do things to torture the dogs too. Like calling them over to him and dropping toys on their heads (they always fall for it because SOMETIMES he drops food.) or calling them then shouting OFF! lol.

What kind of parrot is Marty?

Giny

ROFL! That doesn't surprise me, these parrots are too cunning.

ACooper

Hahahahah Bax, then Orson might get a different kind of Marty attention :eek: LOL

Palmetto, Marty is an Amazon Red Lored :)

Tell me about it Giny! It's always an adventure to see what he will think up next! LOL

LauraLeigh

LOL parrots are such clowns.... Kenny liked to call and whistle to the dogs, then when they (Esp. Diamond) got close he would literally scream and flap his wings like mad as she scrambled away confused... LOL

And my dogs always hang out under the playstand when they were eating, cleaning up what they drop...

Gypsydals

HAHA, sometimes I think parrots are devil reincarnate. My two like to call Ivan over with a whistle and then the other one gets all pissy with him and starts yelling at him. What is about parrot food that dogs find absolutely irresistible?

SmexyPibble

Blow. Me. Away.
:rofl1: Silly Marty. I've always wanted a parrot. I'll have one some day...

Poor Orson! Maybe he'll get used to the little booger of a parrot someday? ;)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Mine use to go for the cat's tail and drag the cat across the feeding station. That or aim for the cat's only one good ear. I think amazons are a riot. Way to go Marty. You know a video is a must!

Members online

No members online now.