New Here ;)

Hey everyone

Hope I've come to the right place! I just adopted a puppy a little over a week ago. She is actually eight weeks old today. I named her Bridget and she is an APBT. Dont hate me, but I've always been a cat person. I have been looking for a dog for a while to train to be a therapy dog for children with special needs (my oldest child is 6 and he has autism) I swore I would NOT get a puppy, but for some reason, when I came across Bridget, I just knew she was the right pup. She is so sweet and loving, really smart and eager to please, Im completely in love with her :) We start puppy training soon and the next step is the CGC program. I'm here for tips on housebreaking (shes actually doing really well) health, training, behavior..so on, and of course to brag about my puppy. Wanted to add that I also have a huge, lazy 1 year old long haired tuxedo cat named Ned.

http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL1649/11977182/21290817/349549177.jpg

http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL1649/11977182/21290817/349549175.jpg

noludoru

Bored Now.
OHMYgoodness! She is the cutest little puppy ever... I think we need more pictures of her. :D

Welcome to chaz - we have a special fondness for the bully breeds here.

Phoenixangelwyngs

Zookeeper Extraordinaire!
AWWWWWW she's ADORABLE! No wonder you took her home! Welcome to Chaz! You forgot pictures of the cat. *glare*

I'm a cat person too.... but I have dogs that I ADORE as well... seven cats here... no one's thrown me out yet so I think you're safe :)

Welcome! You are SO in the right place with an APBT puppy ;) We love our Pitties . . . and you'll find quite a few really expert APBT owners here who can answer about anything you can come up with.

By the way, I see you're in Tennessee. I'm over here in East Tennessee, just northeast of Knoxville.

Members online

No members online now.