Hello All

travelpet

Hi to everyone from the new kid on the block. Well, "kid", I'm not but I am the newbee. If I make faux paus, please do not hesitate to let me know. My obsession is traveling with my pets and sharing the experience with others, in hopes that it might help others add to their memories.

Kase

Hi and welcome :). I hope to hear more about your travels with your animals.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Hi and welcome to the forum!

You are so lucky to be able to travel with your pets, I wish I could. Stupid bills.

travelpet

Thank You

Thank you all for your warm welcomes. It looks to me like all you have to do is get in the car, Aubrey already has taken the wheel :D

I have to furkids, Trouble and Coco. Trouble turned 10 last December and is a black lab/greyhound mix. Coco will be 6 next month and is an All American girl, of exactly what extraction, we cannot be sure...we just know she has chow-chow (blue tongue), beagle and pit and probably another terrior breed. They are very tight and get along quite well. Unfortunately, Trouble no longer rides well due to a medical problem, so when we pile in the car, she usually opts to stay home with my brother and Coco and I take off, the further away the better she likes it until dark when she wants her "big sister", so they don't travel far anymore.

But my love of traveling with them and the dog I had prior to them is what prescipitated the website.

Members online