2013 Official Chaz Weight Loss Challenge

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Taking a second go at the A90 program starting tomorrow with a fitness evaluation.

I'm excited and nervous. I know I can crush it but expectations are obviously higher now too. Plus I have a new coach, one I've never worked with before so that's kind of nerve wracking as I've REALLY enjoyed my coaches over the past 5 months.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I ran a mile tonight. No stopping, no looking at the time or the distance.

I realize that's not really a huge deal but I honestly can't remember the last time I actually ran a whole mile without stopping lol
You realize how many people (once they get out of school) will NEVER run a straight mile?

It's a huge deal!

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member

I realize that's not really a huge deal but I honestly can't remember the last time I actually ran a whole mile without stopping lol
You realize how many people (once they get out of school) will NEVER run a straight mile?

It's a huge deal!
Agreed. Great job PlottMom! Keep up the great work!

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
The ice cream shop next door had a soft serve machine that was on the fritz (the stop button wasn't working) and as I was walking by there were GIVING OUT giant free bowls of ice cream

I WALKED BY

IT TOOK ALL THE STRENGTH I HAD!!!

Taqroy

Somehow I lost a pound last week even though I took time off to mourn the return of shark week. I can now do 10 weenie pushups (knees on the ground) and my bicipital tendon has not popped in and out in weeks - which means I can carry the extremely heavy carseat with no pain and lift it in and out of the car easily. I also weigh five pounds less than I did when I got pregnant. :D

Now I just need to get back in the working out groove - yesterday was pilates, tomorrow is the pod workout + hiking.

Taqroy

Good job!! I haven't run a mile without stopping in...years. That's impressive!!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
So I did my BFP this morning and came in at around 19.8%. I had it done September 29th of last year and was 22.3%; I was hoping the guy would offer free BFP analysis again this year but they haven't done it or talked like they're going to do it again. I would rather the same guy do it so if it's off, it's at least off the same as when he last did it.

Kind of annoying that it didn't move very far in a year's time, not that I expected much better than that. I'm officially out of "optimal" range and down into "athletic" though.

Stupid metabolic damage. I'm so tired of tracking my calories to make sure I eat enough but I have to. Two days ago I put everything in at the end of the day and WHOOPS only 900 calories for the day. Well that's fabulous. I want to just eat and not worry about it anymore.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
My diet hasn't changed (in fact it has been terrible), but I have been working out hardcore twice a week for over a month now, and I can REALLY tell now much fitter I am :)

Loving it too!! So nice feeling myself getting so much stronger, fitter and stamina increasing. Brilliant! It has been hard work, I feel sore all the time, and every time I work out I feel physically sick, but its a great sense of accomplishment afterwards!!

I do have to leave the house at 5am on the days I work out, which is also hard, but I'm doing it!! I'm quite tired... Worth it :)

Just got to tackle what I eat now, been a real struggle, not sure why!!!! I know exactly how to eat healthy, I'm just compulsively eating crap.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Went for about 4.6 miles tonight. Decent sub-8 minute pace. Breathing good and hard, but never "out of breath". I was ready for more, but I didn't want to push it too hard.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Oh my gosh. Crossfit was horrible tonight. I cried almost the whole time. It sucked. But I'm really proud of myself. And my friends who work out with me and the guy who's training us are proud of me and encourage me and I love them. I don't ever wanna give this up.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Oh my gosh. Crossfit was horrible tonight. I cried almost the whole time. It sucked. But I'm really proud of myself. And my friends who work out with me and the guy who's training us are proud of me and encourage me and I love them. I don't ever wanna give this up.
Ahhhhh this makes my heart glow, I'm so happy for you!!

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
I am desperate for cross fit but we have 1 gym offering it& it's filled with like an 80 person waiting list. They are expanding so hoping in February post-Disney half to get into their On Ramp program& join full time in March!!

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
I bought new shoes today for the gym. Bright orange with purple/blue laces, nike free 5.0s.

So excited to wear them tomorrow morning.

Now if only i had my "yay burpees!" socks...

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
today I got off the train one stop before my usual stop and walked the rest of the way.

Not a huge deal.. but still :) I liked getting a little walk into my morning routine.

FG167

Went to CrossFit three times this week already, hoping to also go Friday.

Yesterday I front squatted 105 lbs 3x in a row! The trainer hid the amount of weight from me so I didn't know...I'm pretty sure my mind would not have allowed me to do that if I had known it was over 100 lbs - stupid mind :)

Members online

No members online now.