Awwww, Brutus is protecting mom

filarotten

Fila the love
For the last couple of nights hubby has been working out of town, and my son was working nights so I have been alone. Roxie has always been very protective of mom whenever I have been alone, but Brutus being a baby has never showed any type of protectiveness. However ,that has changed. Roxie was checking out something Friday night. I went to walk and Brutus blocked me. He kept looking in the direction where Roxie was and then looked at me as if to say " Mom I'm serious don't move" so I stayed. Maybe 30 minutes later he was whining to go out. The three of us went out again. I set on the porch. This time Roxie layed about 3 feet from me and Brutus went out. He did a deep growl. His first, then Roxie growled. Got them in the house and went to bed. Then, last night he wanted out and he pottied and was looking to the front our property and did the deep growl again, several times. Then Roxie started the deep growls. This time both stayed by me. I feel so loved and safe. I can only imagine what it will be like when he is a little older. He and Roxie will tag team anybody who comes near mom. I love my fur babies.!!!

Members online

No members online now.