Truffles. My little CHI man.

bubbatd

Don't take it personally ! Many here don't like Goldens . I don't put them down .

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
FLuffy zoo crew i agree with all my heart.
THis puppy is beautiful, full of personality.

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
Cute Chi.

Jessie, I think some people are just still very sad, as all this stuff with Reggin is still happening. It's nice that Reggin the owner is trying to help herself thru this with her Chi and photo's of him, but Reggin is still sitting in a kill shelter, and at this point, may be already dead, or will be by morning. I think there's just a lot of hurt feelings, and very much depression all around right now with Reggin, and it's hard to see the OP posting happy photo's of her other dog enjoying life, while Reggin may never get the chance to ever do the same again.

Just my thoughts. :(

I agree wholeheartedly with this. It's hard to see someone having fun with a new puppy when her grown dog may be dying. It's sort of like throwing out the older model for a new cute puppy to me *Sigh*

He is a cute little thing though. I wanted to name my parents' female Chessie Truffle but they said it didn't roll off the tongue so she became Ame (Ah may)

F

FluffyZooCrew

Grammy, I LOVE Golden's! I had a short-haired Golden growing up, she was a sweetheart.

And I now own a Chi, too. :D

Well, I'm a chi person and I enjoy seeing his pictures.

I think it's kind of hurtful when a person responds to a thread and says that they don't like such-and-such breed. I'm not the biggest fan of a good handful of breeds, but I just find the good in the pictures/breed and move on.
She didn't say she didn't like them. She said *SHE* isn't a chi person.

I'm not a chi person either, doesn't mean I think they're all hideous and shouldn't exist. It just means they're not the breed for me.

Lots of people aren't giant dog people, but I don't take it as an insult unless they say "OMG, great danes are ugly."

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
However, when I'm commenting in someone's thread I don't say "I'm not a *fill in breed* person." I just don't see the point of even saying that.

However, when I'm commenting in someone's thread I don't say "I'm not a *fill in breed* person." I just don't see the point of even saying that.
Well, example...

I'm not a chi person, but I think Chloe is adorable.

It's actually a compliment, because I'm not typically drawn to chis, being that I'm not a chi person....so Chloe stands out to me which makes her extra special.

Same with Truffles. I'm not a chi person, but I find Truffles to be adorable and chock full of personality.

I mean, I can't speak for everyone's use of the phrase, but when I use it, it's not an insult.

^^this. and it is constant... in Foxy's "name help" thread she also stated she doesnt like chi's (when the dog isnt even a chi) and that any name she could come up with would be offending... why the point in all these negative comments...a comment like SDF referenced is totally different.

Once again , forgive me !
The first few times fine... now its getting old... dont even say sorry if you dont mean it... and you dont mean it if you continually say the same thing.

Members online

No members online now.