Rumor Photos!

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
I never really take any photos of Rumor in action, but Ryan did so I thought I'd share. They're from two separate days, but we went to the same place both days.

Hello.

Out of my way. Speeding Doberman.

Hey, human with the camera. Put it away.

Wee!

More...

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
I think I'm beautiful.

I don't really remember what was going on here.

I'm so pretty.

Gorgeous, even.

The end!

ACooper

WONDERFUL!!

As much as I enjoyed the pics of her feet and eyes..........it really just wet my appetite for MORE of her :D

She is an adorable girl! I recognize that prancy trot, LOL..........it's why I call Orson prissy most of the time! LOL

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
She's gorgeous!
She looks so graceful, I'd love to see her in person...though then I might just have to steal her ;)

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Teehee she's so cute - I love her little white hairs on her muzzle, I still wonder to this day why on earth she decided to grow those!

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
WONDERFUL!!

As much as I enjoyed the pics of her feet and eyes..........it really just wet my appetite for MORE of her :D

She is an adorable girl! I recognize that prancy trot, LOL..........it's why I call Orson prissy most of the time! LOL
I just call Rumor a drama queen. :D Thanks!

She's gorgeous!
She looks so graceful, I'd love to see her in person...though then I might just have to steal her ;)
Whoa... you are not stealing my evil red blur. She's not nearly as graceful as photos portray anyway, lol!

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Me too! They're only on one side of her muzzle. I never really understood that.
I'm wondering if it was just some weird gene or something that got expressed. As far as I know none of her littermates have it, and it's not something I've ever seen on any other Doberman. Who knows... it's just another thing that makes her unique!

noludoru

Bored Now.
Jilly. Same patch. She is SO sweet.. glad she got adopted finally. (When Emma met her, she didn't even notice that there was a D-O-G around until she walked into Jilly's front legs. It was hilarious!)

Rumor is pretty. As usual. I love that prancing picture of her. I already told you that, but I figure I can say it again. Love the pic of you two.. it makes her look so TINY!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I never get tired of seeing Rumor photos. Are you planning on coming for the NOVA meetup? I'd absolutely love to see her.

Members online

No members online now.