B & B Lovers!!

Barb04

Super Moderator
They look like twins. Wow, it looks like they have lots of doggy friends.

I can't wait to see pics when Bella arrives!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Kase I LOVE that one too, GREAT shot BP :D

The pictures are just beautiful! ;)

Can't wait till we have that B, B, and B thread ;) :D

Kayla

I'm extremely jelous of the nice weather you and your lovely dogs are enjoying as Duke myself and all of his doggie friends are suffering under -30 degree weather most days, BRRRRRRR.

I agree with everyone else though, awsome shots they looks like their having so much fun can't wait until the summer when I can go outside with him without 4 layers on.

Cheers
Kayla

Those two are going to be some great welcome wagon for baby Bella. Great pictures, they're both so dang adorable!:)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I'll trade you some sunshine for some of the snow and wind we've got going right now...those boys are so happy!! Bella is going to fit right in. :D

ToscasMom

Harumph™©®
Yeah BP? We had nearly four feet of it over a period of four days, the banks along the roads are cavernous. I had to put Tosca on tie out so she wouldn't get lost on my land, all I could see was her tail and her ears. I now have a fifteen foot snow dump on my land because there was nowhere else to plow it. The roads have been impassible since Tuesday unless you don't mind being hung up on an intersection clog, it looks like a Stephen King movie here, and you want snow? Come and get it. Me? I'm coming to your house. I can only stay a few months though. lol. I don't require much. My own room, my own entrance, three meals......

Members online

No members online now.