Zip Tie!

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
:rofl1: Supports my theory that they are an alien life-form bent on taking over the world. One unsuspecting dog owner at a time....
How long before we all get beamed with those lazer eyes and can't quit fighting the disease?

I cannot have five (or more with the present symptoms) dogs.

Toller_08

I was going to ask you the other day if he was coming home soon. It felt like it should be close now, and it is! How exciting!! I'm so glad he sounds like he's turning out to be what you guys are hoping for. :)

Lizmo

Water Junkie
I'm hoping that the same will happen with Zip! I'm guessing a lot more people will just assume border by his coloring though.
Considering he looks like this, I doubt you'll get off that easy!

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
He is such a cutie and he is getting so big :)

I look forward to seeing him grow up.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Yes. I hope Zip Tie (will you call him Zip Tie or just Zip?) goes through a wonky ear stage like this:

Sara. I'm in love with your dog. :p

SaraB

Oh he will go through wonky ear stages, whether he wants to or not!!

I'm sure we will call him both Zip and Zip Tie. All of our dogs end up with 5,000 nicknames, so he won't be any different!

Also, did you want to meet up on our way back? We could find somewhere halfway between whatever highway and your place. I want to meet Blaze!

SaraB

Oh man, he's super cute! I can't wait to see a TON of pictures once he gets off that plane! :D
He'll probably be flown in before we get there, so it's up to my friend to upload pictures until we see him!

Also, the husband asked if we REALLY needed to bring the laptop with. I was like "Um YES, you honestly don't expect me to go a whole week without uploading pictures of him, do you?!" :rofl1:

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I can't wait to see him! I can meet you guys off 75 or 85, I can't remember which highway you're taking, but Lizmo and I met up many moons ago at FDR state park of 85....

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Also, did you want to meet up on our way back? We could find somewhere halfway between whatever highway and your place. I want to meet Blaze!
I can't wait to see him! I can meet you guys off 75 or 85, I can't remember which highway you're taking, but Lizmo and I met up many moons ago at FDR state park of 85....
What if we all met there again? What day are you coming through again? That's about an hour drive east for me. All depends on days. I'm busy Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday of each week with school, but if it's a Thursday/Friday/Weekend, I'd be game!

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
What if we all met there again? What day are you coming through again? That's about an hour drive east for me. All depends on days. I'm busy Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday of each week with school, but if it's a Thursday/Friday/Weekend, I'd be game!
It's about an hour south of me now, but I'm definitely game if that's where Sara is going to be passing by! :D

GUYS,
Stop it with cute fuzzy puppies!.
It's not fair!.
ZIP is adorable !.
Up to now,this breed wasn't on the "wantlist" until I discovered that they came,with a long coat!.

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
The whole reason I even got a koolie in the first place is because Linds wouldn't let me steal Traveler. So I got a mini-Traveler instead.

Kooliewantenza is a terrible disease. Only one cure to it.....
Well ..looks like I'll just have to get a Koolie! I'll simply explain to my boyfriend there are no other options. I've explored them all.

Hahaha cannot wait to see photos of this little guy once you get him! And I love the name :)

Finkie_Mom

It's A Red Dog Revolution
OMG I'm SO excited for you! Sounds like everything you were hoping for in a pup. Glad you're bringing your laptop with, as well :D

SaraB

Ok, so I google-mapped it and the only feasible option (ie, being able to meet up when it's not dark or 2am) would be to meet up on our way down south. We *should* be passing by that area around 5pm or so on Saturday (2/9). Let me know if that'll work and then pm me phone numbers so I can text if we are running late or whatever.

Members online