u GONNA EEt Yer Totz?

HoundedByHounds

Oh, it's *you*
[FONT=verdana,geneva]Those familiar at all with Sonic the drive up fast food place...in their kids meals they give away "tater tots" little stuffed guys. This month they have of course Halloween Tots, Franken Tot, Kitty Tot, Pirate Tot, etc.[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,geneva][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,geneva]My kids have 3...and Miss Ellie is OBSESSED with them. Here is proof...[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,geneva]U HAZ TOTS....GIMME TOTS!![/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,geneva]Now I haz WUN TOT![/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,geneva]now...I haz TOO TOTS![/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,geneva]nowz I haz ALL DA TOTS!!!![/FONT]

More....

HoundedByHounds

Oh, it's *you*
[FONT=verdana,geneva]TOTS, TOTS, TOTS....I haz all duh tots![/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,geneva]Duh Tots iz gunna fall off duh cowch![/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,geneva]OH NOES!!!![/FONT]

More....

I need to start getting sonic kids meals :)

We used to get Peanut the grilled cheese sandwhich kids meal every couple of days when he was having trouble gaining weight due to not eating dog food. He has been a garbage eater since we got him. We figure 10+ years of him doing that, its hard to break that habit!

Toller_08

Great pictures, once again! Ellie is adorable. I can't capture any of mine doing funny things on camera like you can. You do a great job. :)

Chewbecca

feel the magic
awww!!!
Miss Ellie has an adorable smile. I've never seen a beagle smile before!

We don't have any Sonics near us. I've never eaten at one.
And everytime I see a commercial for one, I curse living here.
But at the same time I'm glad because I just KNOW I'd be in trouble if we had one near us!!!!

grab01

I'm on a boat..
we have a sonic, but I've never had the kid's meal (no kids here). Now I want to get one just to get the boys a tot:p

HoundedByHounds

Oh, it's *you*
I have yet to quantify that Renee, way beyond baby fuzzy chick but perhaps not quite up to "Puss In Boots"?? dunno....these equations of mine are hard to read thru all the dog hair.

Dunno . . . Kharma had Puss 'N' Boots beat all to Hell when she was a pup - she can still do it when she wants. You know how it is; sometimes a grrrl wants to use something other than intimidation :rofl1:

I'd say Ellie is right up there. We don't always notice how insufferably cute she is because she gets eclipsed by Cleo, but Ellie is a true charmer in her own right. She's so . . . so . . . SQUOOZABLE :D

Members online

No members online now.