Bubbatd! Tell us a story!!

Okay Grammy! Now you have aroused my insatiable curiosity by your mention of your grand-dog, The Rude. Any dog who's earned that title has to have given you some good stories. So, please, please, tell us about The Rude? :D

bubbatd

Ha Ha! Amy's sister had Eli's brother , R.J., who died 3 years ago this summer. He was like Eli....very loved by all. Anyway, before he died Jan brought in a rescue black lab puppy. Rudy. Well, he was something else. He's much better now, but was a handful (especially for Grammy ) It was Amy who nick named him "The Rude" .....but then for more stories, you'll have to ask Amy about ALL her nick names ....all of our dogs had at least 4 names from her from day one. ( My favorite was one of Eli's after he was neutered......"Fuzzy Nutless".......

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
My mom always nicknamed the pets..she named a squirrel poor pitiful pearl
the siamese phoebe feather foots that later became phoebe fat fanny, those were my favorites

Barb04

Super Moderator
Okay, so Max is called: mushy Max, Maxie moose, Maximus when he's been bad, and honey bunny which I call all my pets.

CJ is called: silly CJ, peanut (given to her by the vet who said she's his best patient), and honey bunny.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Mary is mama, or Mother Mary , sometimes mary margeret.and when she is silly mary Geneenagain..Victor has been dubbed vigorous victor by kelly, and I calling bickybeans or bickabur don't know why but I like to. Bronxus was Bronki's real name, but we all had a variety. mom called him bronkibilly and jim called him the pink nosed freckle faced pooch and sometimes little lord fauntleroy or something like that, Jim called me The DOOGGGGIIEEE MAMA.

Members online