The Venting Thread

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
I was supposed to work today and tomorrow, but they've cancelled all shifts for the rest of the week so they can fix the issues.

While I'm glad that they're fixing things, I kind of need the money...Just signed up for an agility trial and booked practice time thinking I'd be making some money.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
My new coworker worked until 5:30 am this morning. She also came in on one of her sundays off and worked all day. For no reason, just sending email after email all night about things she wants us to change and workflows. Oh and an email to let us all know she was up working all night.

I don't even.... I really don't. Baffles me.
I am that kind of worker ... I am sure my Co workers hate me too because there is no way they can out work me, BUT I don't bother or interfere with their work, either.

That being said, some people are just hard, insane workers and think everyone else would be too.

Just saying.

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
I WAKE UP at 5:30!
The only time I wake at 5:30, is if I absolutely need to. 5:30 is very early to me, even 7:30 is early to me.:rofl1:

But,I'm seriously dreading going to this job. I work from 2-7, which, basically, means my whole day is gone. If I enjoyed what I was doing that would be fine.What I'm doing is incredibly boring, it's cleaning.I usually babysit on Tuesdays(which I love). Now, I won't be able to babysit her for the fulltime.

Lyzelle

Ended up with a massive UTI over the weekend. Doctor and antibiotics yesterday.

Missed out on work yesterday AND today. Only have a doctors note to cover one day, because I really didn't think that I would feel THIS BAD today. So that is probably a write up.

Antibiotics don't seem to be kicking in AT ALL.

I FEEL LIKE MY PELVIS WAS KICKED BY A HORSE.

*would flail but it hurts too much*

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I shouldn't have to be ironing clothes to wear to my 36 year old friends funeral tomorrow. Ugh, tomorrow is going to be hard, so hard.
I kind of know how you feel, I felt similarly when we got the news that a friend's son, who was serving in Iraq was killed by a sniper a few months back. He was only 25 :(. It was so shocking to us because he was at the end of his tour and it was "winding down", this was to be his last tour too.

Vibes for strength tomorrow and God's speed to your friend, may he rest in peace.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Work related vent.

I just don't feel happy here. Ugh. I miss the team spirit of my old clinic. Here its just gossip, and back stabbing. Everyone does something a different way, and when I listen to one person I get told off by another for not doing it correctly. And if I say, "Well, so and so told me to do it this way" I sound like a whiney tattle tail.

Today I was left alone over lunch - and worked past the start of my lunch break - and was responsible for doing two blood draws by myself, that had to be done at specific times, on top of the other things I had to do. The process of finding someone to help me, drawing it, and then running the lab work took time. Because of this, I chose to have the inpatients wait to go to the bathroom. My dogs hold it for 11 hours a day, an extra half hour wasn't going to kill anyone. The vet got upset that I wasn't walking the dogs (even though I was *clearly* busy) and when I left to go to lunch (late), I heard her tell my other coworkers, "Can we please please be sure the dogs are being walked over lunch?"

I WAS GOING TO WALK THEM. I WAS DOING TIME SENSITIVE LABWORK. THAT YOU GOT UPSET WITH ME ABOUT WHEN YOU THOUGHT I WAS TEN MINUTES PAST THE DRAW TIME.

Ugh. I just feel like I'll never be considered good enough. Which bothers me.

I miss home. Ugh. :(

ETA:
And, I feel ill. Last night I tossed and turned all night long because I felt like I was going to vomit. This morning I felt much the same. As the day went on it got a little better, but is just ate lunch and now I'm back to feeling gross again. *sigh* I don't want to be here today.

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
Your complaining I don't believe you. It's because you've lied about a lot of things. Maybe, if you would actually tell the truth, I would actually believe you. But,you constantly lie,about so many things.

Members online