New here

Saje

Island dweller
Hi Andrew. Welcome. My friend had a blue heeler x farm dog and it was great. His name was Chase and that's all he did was chase the horses around. He's now happily living at a farm without horses. :) (he wasn't really her dog originally he just wandered in and decided to stay for awhile)

Anyway, nice to meet you. I want to see pics. We all do.

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
LOL Ahh bless welcome to the site!!ITS GREAT TO HAVE YA HERE!!
i HAVE A PUPPY YELLOW LAB CALLED LUCKY AND A 8YEAR OLD BLACK LAB CALLED MILO THERE LIKE TWO SONS TO ME TOO!!LOL

Saje

Island dweller
OMG what a darling. I want him. Hello Jake! :) Did you 'Feed Jake' :) Hee hee hee you know... the song...

Oh, oh, oh, Andrew! Jake looks like a little sweetheart! I predict he's going to be full of mischief in a very short time . . . Just look at that level gaze he's already got. Very poised for such a little pup.

Welcome to Chazhound!

Renee750il said:
Oh, oh, oh, Andrew! Jake looks like a little sweetheart! I predict he's going to be full of mischief in a very short time . . . Just look at that level gaze he's already got. Very poised for such a little pup.

Welcome to Chazhound!
Hi Renee,

Thanks for the welcome.

He's definatly got a mischievious streak in him....much to the chagrin of our cats :eek: .

Andrew

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
He looks like he is thinking ready world here I come..guess we know who is going to have lots of fun this spring!

Members online

No members online now.