Custom fleece and flannel dog coats :)

Libby

Hello everyone!

I make custom to order dog coats. I've only recently opened my store, but new styles will be added shortly!

Each coat is made to your dog's individual size measurements, and to your color specifications :)

I have an etsy shop:

K9 Casuals by PitbullMamma on Etsy

And a facebook page:

Welcome to Facebook

Right now I have a limited time special, where each coat order gets a free fleece tug in matching colors :)

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Saeleofu

Hmmmm...just out of curiosity, I wonder if you could make this Custom large sized long sleeved fleece dog coat by PitbullMamma with slits in the side for a guide/mobility handle to go through? I know of some people that could use something like that at a more affordable price. Most of them are $100+ with the slits in them. Logan probably won't need a coat. But a lot of dogs with shorter hair do.

They're definitely beautiful and very good prices.

Libby

Thanks guys!

Hmmmm...just out of curiosity, I wonder if you could make this Custom large sized long sleeved fleece dog coat by PitbullMamma with slits in the side for a guide/mobility handle to go through? I know of some people that could use something like that at a more affordable price. Most of them are $100+ with the slits in them. Logan probably won't need a coat. But a lot of dogs with shorter hair do.

They're definitely beautiful and very good prices.
Saeleofu, I'm willing to try anything. If you have a picture example of the coats that have the slits so I can see what your talking about, and then if the people you know could get me measurements on where they need to go on the coat, I'm happy to do it.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Beautiful work, I'm definitely considering getting something like this for Chloe. (Do you do coats for littler dogs, like 10lbs-ish?)

Members online

No members online now.