Hi, Im New

Hello im new to this site my dog is 8 months old and he is a purebread siberian husky. His name is nanuk(nan-ook), he is about 40-50 pounds or more very nice blue eyes and a male. I am 15 years old and i love my firs time dog! :D

Last edited:
Thank you, I get alot of compliments on him all the time. I live in fountain hills, arizona and sometimes i cant take him for a walk because i get to many compliments. I also would like to know if any1 could give me tips on training him not to chew thinnnnngs!? Hes not as pretty as you think its hard for me to wake up 1 day without there being a mess. I dont know i dont know how to disyplyn him i think, i usually just hell at him and tappem on the nose, is that not enough?

Welcome ~

Nanook is a gorgeous Husky! He'll get better on the chewing when he gets older, but what you need to do is make sure he has plenty of toys to chew on (Orbee toys, from Planet Dog are great; Kong toys are neat because you can stuff them with peanut butter, cheese, or other goodies). When he's chewing on something he shouldn't be, just tell him 'No" without yelling - yelling only excites a pup - and then give him a toy to chew on. As soon as he starts chewing on it praise him and tell him he's a good dog. He'll get the idea.

Members online

No members online now.