Dena..

Debi

your pictures are wonderful. I think everyone would love to see how beautiful your area is. :) what is the climate? is it seasonal, or more moderate? I erased your PM...me and my obsessive 'cleaning'..even here. hahaha I say..........ROAD TRIP to Dena's!!!!!!! who is with me?!

Debi

don't know how far...but road trips are so cool anyway. :) Dena will feed us when we get there...or she'll lock her doors and pretend she isn't home. LOL

nahhhh....she'll want to come play with us!!!!!!!! she is one cool gal. :) :)

Yes...I want you all to come. If you vacation in Oregon or Washington there is an open invitation.

We have 4 very definite seasons. We don't get a horrible amount of rain where I live, but 40 miles west of me is much more rainy. That's why it's so lovely and green.:) I live right where the rain forest and desert meet. Today, it is 60 degrees here, partly cloudy and all of the hills are really green with all of the blooming wildflowers. It's so beautiful!

Debi

Denaluvscorgis said:
Yes...I want you all to come. If you vacation in Oregon or Washington there is an open invitation.

We have 4 very definite seasons. We don't get a horrible amount of rain where I live, but 40 miles west of me is much more rainy. That's why it's so lovely and green.:) I live right where the rain forest and desert meet. Today, it is 60 degrees here, partly cloudy and all of the hills are really green with all of the blooming wildflowers. It's so beautiful!
ahhhhhh, Dena.......sounds like sheer Heaven to me! :) :) :) OHHHHH, but a road trip would be the best!

filarotten

Fila the love
Sounds beautiful, can't you just imagine all of the dogs running on the green hills, and thru the wild flowers...you must picture this in slow motion to get the full effect...lol

That would be great Nedim....Chloe and Peanut could finally meet!;)

I know...would that be a sight....all of the dogs running in slow motion in the green rolling hills......hair blowing in the wind.....tails wagging......slobber flying.:D

Members online