greetings from scotland...

hi....:) well after looking for hours i finally found this forum....we are the proud owners of 11 animals.The newest arrival to our family was an unwanted dog called bingo...i would like to say hello to all and hope for much needed help....:hail:

wildrose

Hi Pink Panther, welcome, I am a new member also and need lots of suggestions of how to make Buddy a nice dog on a lead

Maxy24

hi and welcome to Chazhound! I'd love to see pics of your dogs and learn more about them. I hope you enjoy the forum :D

hi there wildrose and maxy24.....Thanks for your greeting. We only have the one dog,also 5 rabbits,2 cats,3 chinchillas.....If you would like to look at a pic then go to my other thread (help with cross breed,what is he) and you may be able to help us with a rough guess at what he is.....

skyeboxer

Hiya fellow Scot! 11 animals? Now you know we are going to want a photo and bio of every one of them don't you? I¡m sure Bingo is an unwanted dog no longer and look forward to hearing more about your bulging pack. Errr ... you know I didn't mean that quite the way it sounded, right? :p

Mama Beth

Hello and welcome! I am new also. I grew up on a farm and used to have tons of animals. It sounds like you are busy! What kind of rabbits do you have? I used to have some Harlequin Rex's.

hi.. Well i will certainly be getting some photos of the 11 animals a.s.a.p. BUt it bot that bad as i also have 8 children and am waiting the arrival of #9 in NOV..so you could say that it is a packed house....will get the pics on ...

Hello and welcome! I am new also. I grew up on a farm and used to have tons of animals. It sounds like you are busy! What kind of rabbits do you have? I used to have some Harlequin Rex's.

HI well we have 3 lops, 1 lionhead and one that came from two lops but his ears stand straight up, so we not quite sure. We also have 3 chinchillas, and 2 kittens....It is busy.....:lol-sign:

Members online

No members online now.