Pit bulls, hound, mastiff mix, min pit and possible 'houla!

Sweet72947

Squishy face
First, a few updated pics of Bailey. He's been at FOHA far too long, and the cage is making him behave like a nutball. Getting him out is a PITA because he works himself into an excited frenzy and will not stop chewing on the leash and harness. As soon as you get one part out of his mouth, he chews on another part. He never puts teeth on humans though, and once in the play yard he's much calmer and better behaved. I really wish he could at least get a foster home so he could get trained so people could see what a great dog Bailey is!

Bailey must be the only pit bull in the world who hates the heat. He wouldn't play at first, he wanted to cool off in the shade.

I don't really have him in a headlock, it just looks that way. Lol

Flirt pole fun

Bailey plays with the flirt pole the lazy way.

B&W shot

Tired again

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Meet Queenie! She is a friendly, happy little hound. Doncha just fall right into those big blue eyes?

This is Maura the mastiff mix. I'm not really sure what kind of mastiff may be in her. Maura is a brindle freight train on a leash, but she makes up for that with her loving nature. Maura just wants to be close to you. She also likes tennis balls, but she likes attention more.

Do you really have to take this many pictures? Really?

Enough of this picture-taking nonsense!

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
D'awwww. <3

I am one with your lap.

Lucia the min pin. She was returned for biting a little kid. She's not a mean dog though, just needs a home with no kids I suppose.

The poor thing was just absolutely sure my camera was a horrible monster that wanted to eat her for supper.

Meet Kayla the perhaps-a-houla. She just makes me think of Boone when I look at her. She is a sweet girl, a tad shy but able to be handled and very intelligent. She doesn't seem too keen on other dogs, but with people she's very gentle.

If anyone remembers Jodie, she is allowed to be walked now, and she's really a delightful young dog! Jodie was an owner surrender because they were transferred to a military base that didn't allow pit bulls. She lived with a young child and got along well with him, and was well-behaved in the home. Jodie is quite playful and adorable, and would make anyone an excellent companion. Sigh, the more pit bulls I meet, the more I love them.

MORE

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
such great dogs--Bailey looks like he is full of personality! And yes, Queenie's eyes just make me melt.

Miakoda

Bailey would make a great dog for someone who likes those drivey ones! (Like me. :D )

I hope they get homes soon. :(

Bailey looks like a totally wonderful dog! And Jodie . . . she is going to be a real beauty as she matures more fully.

Maura looks like a sweetheart as well. There's something in her expression that reminds me of Shiva <3

Members online

No members online now.