LOTS of pics!!

ACooper

So today was G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S.

Perfect weather to do ANYTHING outside so we of course went to the dog park and then for a walk :)

Kevin jogging with Orson and Phoebes showing off that she is off lead, LOL

Corey trying his best to get Phoebe in the tubes.........but she wasn't in the mood today!

This is Jack, they met at the dog park but Orson had an issue with him so Orson stayed on lead

ACooper

A race to the square jump through thingy! LOL.....Phoebe won!

Pardon me, I must go to the little dog's room....

You say you want a race huh?

Eat my dust...

ACooper

Uh mom, someone needs to go back and find Corey!

Mmmmm, something smells very good here!

Come on Phoebe, I beat Corey in a race and I can beat you too!

YUCK! Get your slobber off of me!

ACooper

God you're so embarrassing.......

Look ats my slobber head

And stay over there Orson.......keep your slobber to yourself!

All done :)

noludoru

Bored Now.
LOTS of pics!!
FINALLY!

I, ah, um.. I mean thanks Coop! :p:D

Orson and Phoebe are so cute (especially Orson's running faces.. rofl). I love Phoebe - she's just adorable. She has the "I'm your big sister and I'm FED UP with you" look down perfectly, lol!

Great pics! Orson and Phoebe look like they had a blast at that park. I wish that we had that kind of a park here, how perfect is that?. :)
Sophie and I use fallen trees and picnic tables for our park agility...not nearly as cool.

ACooper

Great pictures !!!! Looks like a nice park !
It is a pretty nice park. It's one of three we have in the county and this particular one is the medium sized one. The Bluhm dog park is much bigger with even more equipment! I just wish Orson didn't have issues with boy dogs so he could enjoy it more often.

FINALLY!

I, ah, um.. I mean thanks Coop!

Orson and Phoebe are so cute (especially Orson's running faces.. rofl). I love Phoebe - she's just adorable. She has the "I'm your big sister and I'm FED UP with you" look down perfectly, lol!
Yes she sure does! LOL......I think she actually enjoys "acting" annoyed with his antics, LOL

That park looks amazing! I love the pictures! :D
Thanks, I know I am lax in getting enough pictures........there just never seems to be enough time in the day!

Great pics! Orson and Phoebe look like they had a blast at that park. I wish that we had that kind of a park here, how perfect is that?. :)
Sophie and I use fallen trees and picnic tables for our park agility...not nearly as cool.
Hey, I bet the fallen leaves and picnic tables are GREAT for practice! Phoebe normally likes doing all the stuff but today was a bit warm and she was tired before we got there, LOL

Looks like great fun was had by all :)
Yep, and the best part is two dogs who are now resting on the cool tile of the kitchen! :D

Fantastic pictures, and beautiful dogs! Orson is so tall! Just love Dobe's, great breed. Phoebes is beautiful too.:)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
WEll i am green with envy..first off you have weather that makes you want to go outside!!! SEcondly you have agility equipment at your dog park. Lucky lucky you! Great pics, at least i can enjoy virtually.:)

ACooper

Thanks RoughCollies......I didn't see you sneak in there!

WEll i am green with envy..first off you have weather that makes you want to go outside!!! SEcondly you have agility equipment at your dog park. Lucky lucky you! Great pics, at least i can enjoy virtually.:)
I know what you mean...........the past week has been HOT with very high humidity, but yesterday the humidity dropped and it was GORGEOUS out!!

YAYYYYYY Phoebe and Orson photos!!! It's about time! ;)
I know it, you camera people make me envious..........you always seem to have your camera with you and ready, and I forget mine at home most of the time :rolleyes: :D

Members online

No members online now.