Mods, random question?

• Thread starter Backward_Cinderella
  • Start date
B

Backward_Cinderella

If someone has me blocked, would I be able to see their posts? It seems lately like there are jumps in threads, like there is a post missing for me or something. Or am I just crazy?? lol

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Well, that is Chaz for you, we can go from one thing to another with no post explaining why ROFL...

but I really think your just crazy

I *think* if someone has you blocked they dont see what you write... but you still see what they write.

So if I blocked you, I wouldnt see your posts anymore but you would still see mine.

What's got me wondering is why anyone would possible want to block YOU? :confused:

Jess is right . . . in case you haven't noticed, we tend to make the Duchess' conversation with Alice seem coherent by comparison at times ;) Or even the Mad Hatter and March Hare's tea party discussion for that matter.

B

Backward_Cinderella

What's got me wondering is why anyone would possible want to block YOU? :confused:
Because I'm silly and frequently speak my mind.
But then they should also have you, Acoop, Jess, and Breeze blocked (that's just a list of those right off the top of my head).
But outside of that, I have NO idea. As far as I'm aware, I've never pissed anyone off, and if I have, I wish they'd told me so I could apologize for whatever I did rather than just blocking me. *shrug*

ive only ever had one person blocked and now they arent even here so it doesnt matter... in general I dont feel blocking people does much for you... and it only makes threads more confusing to follow.

B

Backward_Cinderella

I HAD puppylover2007 blocked, but she apologised, so I unblocked her, and then she disappeared. *shrug* her loss.

B

Backward_Cinderella

Holy Poo Nicky graduates Thursday!! THAT'S SOOOO COOL!!!!!!!

On another note, have any of you ever noticed that you're really sunburnt AFTER you've pulled the wax strip off your eyebrows??? aksljflaskjflsakfjs
OUCH!!! (This just happened to me)

B

Backward_Cinderella

oh no... you let the wax get too hot... ouch!
Nope. I laid out too long today. I fell asleep out there. :(
The fact that the burn will disappear and I will be left still sheet white afterward is depressing. *sigh*
I realized my arms were sunburned, but I didn't notice it on my face until too late. Way to go, Typh. -_-

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Nikki said you were going to be there WEDNESDAY..

and HEY why would anyone wanna block sweet little innocent me ????

B

Backward_Cinderella

Nikki said you were going to be there WEDNESDAY..

and HEY why would anyone wanna block sweet little innocent me ????
Gee Jess, I don't know. Because you're the Pissy Princess?? Personally I find it charming... lol

Members online