People who shop online for dog food...

ACooper

I'm tired of lugging big bags of dog food into the cart, into the van, and into the house from the van, LOL It sounds so much nicer to have it plopped at my front door!

Wag.com--taste of the wild hi prairie 30 pound--$46.99+tax(50.28 for us) --free 2 day shipping for orders over $49 just short of free shipping

Mr.Chewy.com--taste of the wild hi prairie 30 pound--$46.99+tax(50.28 for us)--free 2 day shipping for orders over $49--just short of free shipping

Amazon.com--taste of the wild hi prairie 30 pounds--$46.27+NO TAX--free super saver shipping for orders over $25 (or free 2 day if you have prime)

Obviously, Amazon is the best deal for me...........my questions:

Have you/do you order kibble from amazon?

When it gets to you, is it fresh? In good condition? (not ripped, or loaded with crumbs from being mishandled)

Do you know any reason I SHOULDN'T order kibble from amazon?

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I've ordered kibble from Amazon before :) Usually I just check the seller and the reviews on the item and most of the time if not all, they have great ratings.

Either way, I've never had a problem, kibble arrives on time (usually kind of scary fast shipping lol) and in good condition!

happyhound

I order my kibble from amazon. I have never had any issues with freshness, though I did have some torn bags once because their packing is essentially a large cardboard box with some paper in it. I did also have an epic screw up (with subscribe and save) and got 10 bags at once. I think some were torn a bit because the UPS guys wasn't too gentle when he was hiking to my porch with 300 lbs of dog food.

ACooper

Thanks for the input :)

I ordered one 30lb bag and we'll see how it goes. I don't plan on doing a subscribe, so hopefully I NEVER end up with 10 bags at once! :eek: LOL

ACooper

Fran, you are right.........that was SCARY FAST! :eek: Seriously. I ordered yesterday around noonish, (posted that I ordered right afterwards)......and it was on my doorstep at 9:30 this morning! I just went with free super saver which is supposed to be 3-5 days.....NOT overnight, LOL

I order items from amazon all the time so I know they are normally right on time with stuff but this is CRAZY awesome, hahaha

Food in good shape as well. Definitely ordering again, and possibly our new permanent food supplier :)

Barb04

Super Moderator
Until this Sunday, Tractor Supply has $5 off so it only costs $41.99 by me right now.

ACooper

LUCKY! LOL

I'd love to have a walk in freezer, I'd stock up on good sales like that! LOL

Members online

No members online now.