Cutest puppy evar (many, big pics)

mom2dogs

Well.... almost.

He has taken a liking to the dirtiest part of the yard. Blech, but he just got a bath so he is all soft, fluffy, and smells sooo good, lol. I will take better ones when he settles in more and I can take him to the park next door.

Name suggestions are also welcomed. Considered Dasher/Dash, and also Ready (when you say it there's red in there... as in Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer)... but I'm not sold on either and Dash doesn't really fit.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Oh my, this is cuteness overload! I love the white and black.

My husband said you should name him twotone for his 2 colors!

Enjoy!

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
He is so cute! I love the curly ears! Hmmm. Perhaps you can name him Star, since he showed up on Christmas eve?

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
Sinterclaus...aka Cinder (black and white like cinders?) Or how about Kringle...Chris Kringle?
Comet?
Grinch?

mom2dogs

Thanks everyone! Once he is out of his shell and more comfortable I know he will be a blast to work with. He is being so good (besides the housebreaking ;)) I know there must be a catch later down the road... or maybe I'm just use to the terriers and badasses who no one wants :rofl1:

I might scratch the Christmas theme - NOTHING fits him. I've tried everything, but he's just.... nothing. People already have a bet saying he will remain "Puppy" forever :yikes: Might go with Axl, *shrugs* I dunno, I've never had a dog this hard to name.

M

MyHorseMyRules

He's adorable! As for the name thing, I won't be much help. I'm really bad at thinking up names.... Maybe Dapper Dan...? lol

Members online

No members online now.