The Venting Thread

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Waiting and hoping I get a phone call or interview from the university for that job. Like... today.

Brattina88

So frustrated with myself... How do I manage to always screw everything up? Oh, and not have the ability to control my emotions when I need to? #$%$#@ *mummbles* friggin' idiot

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Work tomorrow, 8-6. Bah, humbug. I really enjoyed having three days off with no work or school to worry about.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I, out of the GOODNESS of my heart, decide to give one of my friends my netflix username/password. I had nobody else on my account and know you can share.. plus she loves TV and is going through a hard time so can't afford netflix. Fine.

I try to log on, "there are too many people on your account" I call netflix, there are 5 people logged on.

I call her.. she gave my info to her boyfriend ("Oh I'm so sorry!! He just loves this show and I thought it would be ok!!") and her sister ("Oh she just really loves movies and blablablabla") and somebody else apparently.

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!

Maybe it's because I am hormonal and just wanted to lay down and watch tv but I basically told her I am changing the password, she can kick everyone off and keep the new password to herself or I am changing it again and not telling her.

Lyzelle

Ugh, I sympathize, Fran. DH handed out not only our Netflix to a "friend" but also his PSN account. Needless to say, there was a lot of money taken from our account and I threw a FIT.

And on a similar note, I'm really hating how all his "friends" are utter douches.

Brattina88

and now I know why I have been so hormonal :rofl1: FAIL.
it is sooo not my time :( whyyyyyyy :eek: major vent lol

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Ugghhh hate being sick. Voice is screwed up, sinuses pounding, coughing and sneezing and can't breathe through my nose. :(

Also just really pondering life today. Feel like I need to make career decisions right NOW. I keep flip flopping and second guessing myself, thought maybe I'd go back to be a teacher but this preschool job has me thinking no maybe this isn't the right path, even though it's not really the same thing. So then I think yeah I need to get back in with animals. And then I think no I just want an office job where I don't have to run around all the time herding things. I'm getting ready for bed but my brain keeps yelling at me YOU HAVEN'T PICKED A CAREER YET. omg the suck.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Also just really pondering life today. Feel like I need to make career decisions right NOW. I keep flip flopping and second guessing myself, thought maybe I'd go back to be a teacher but this preschool job has me thinking no maybe this isn't the right path, even though it's not really the same thing. So then I think yeah I need to get back in with animals. And then I think no I just want an office job where I don't have to run around all the time herding things. I'm getting ready for bed but my brain keeps yelling at me YOU HAVEN'T PICKED A CAREER YET. omg the suck.
Let's trade LOL. You can have my office job and I'll take your vet tech position.

I feel super sick today. Like I feel urpy and my stomach and lower GI is hurting too. So far I haven't actually gotten sick but I'm not on my game today. I keep making mistakes with my orders, nothing that can't be fixed but my mind is not where it needs to be because I feel sick. And of course my new job has no sick pay, so if I go home I'm just out the money. and I want to go to the gym tonight too so I don't really want to be sick OR go home sick. =< boo boo boo boo.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I over slept this morning. AHHHHH I woke up about 15 minutes before I had to leave for work and not only did I have to get myself ready but I had to get hannah ready too as she comes to work with me.

NOT a fun way to start the day lol. The bonus is I had us both ready with a few minutes to spare lol.

Got to work and was the first one there, the teacher also slept in and got there a bit later lol so I could have taken a few extra minutes more lol

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Why does my foster dog think I will give him anything for crate barking? Especially over an hour before I have to wake up?!?! It's never worked but yet he still does it. >.< Makes me want to throw things!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
My bra is fitting very uncomfortably right now for some unknown reason. I can't figure out what's wrong with it but it is driving me crazy the last hour or so.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Let's trade LOL. You can have my office job and I'll take your vet tech position.
Wouldn't it be nice if it were that simple?!

I hated the couple hours that I spent shadowing at a dog daycare, so I should have known supervising children would be in the same realm of crazy. Blahhhh I'm gonna have to try out every job on the planet before I find something that I can just be content with.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I spent the past five nights with Mike...on my own tonight and I'm not liking it. :( Ugh. I don't know how I'm going to cope if/when he joins the Navy and is gone for weeks at a time.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I found out my friend that has prostate cancer also likely has lymphoma. :( Dr's are pretty certain at this point.

Also another friend of mine woke up a few days ago unable to feel much of his legs. They are trying to rule on whether it's a spinal injury or a tumor.

So vibes for both would be appreciated.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
My dog is driving me absolutely batty and I really just needed a night off to relax a moment. It's been nonstop whining and tennis ball squeaking and barking at me and jumping around. She is SO wound up right now. I RARELY get frustrated with her but I am very frustrated right now. Ignoring her is making it worse. Even tried a relaxing bath and she was in the bathroom acting up. I sometimes long for one of those dogs that seems to know if I'm upset and need a break. I love how fun mia is but dammit, I want a break! Just one evening, PLEASE!

Summer is being perfect.

Members online

No members online now.