Happy Halloween from Sierra!

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
I got my camera out, and put Sierra in a Halloween bandana with her orange ball for festivity! She wasn't crazy about posing for pictures... as you'll see:

You want me to look cute? I'd rather just lay here.

Or chew this yummy ball!

Mah bellay is cute rite? lol

(more)

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly

No! No more pictures!

I'll chew this dang bandana off! I'm serious!

FINE. If posing is the only way to get that camera to stop flashing at me, I'll do it. But I WON'T be happy about it!

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly

She really just wanted to be chewing her bunny.

We're having a great time with her, she's the perfect addition to our home. For those of you who read our landlord issues, we're going to try and work things out. We are legally right to both keep her AND our apartment. Keep us in mind though, we're hoping to meet with our landlord soon and I need it to go well.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Awwww, I've never seen such a cute belly before! LOL

She is adorable--and I LOVE that bandanna! Care to share your sources? :D

noludoru

Bored Now.
Awww! I was hoping you'd have found something cute like that where I could copy you and get some, too, LOL! Although I bet fabric stores will have some really good deals tomorrow or this weekend.... maybe looking around will be fun. :D Hers is the perfect color for her, by the way.

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
Awww! I was hoping you'd have found something cute like that where I could copy you and get some, too, LOL! Although I bet fabric stores will have some really good deals tomorrow or this weekend.... maybe looking around will be fun. :D Hers is the perfect color for her, by the way.
Oh ya I'm sure you could pick up some cute halloween fabrics on sale tomorrow, maybe even fall ones, since the season is nearing it's end and they'll be gearing up for christmas :)

Thank you!

ACooper

Oh she is just too cute! It looks like she is feeling right at home :D (even with the bandana torturing, hehehehehe)

Members online

No members online now.