new portrait artist website

artist

hello am a charcoal portrait artist looking to build up a breed gallery let me know if you would like to volunteer your dog as a subject

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Very nice portrait. I wish you luck building your breed portfolio!

artist

do you have any clearer pictures of him i must say i dont think i had australian cattle dogs on my list are they a popular breed

AusCatDogs_4Ever

but please call me Aus.
Sorry about the pic.:( I have the most horrible digital camera (it was free with the computer), the photos are of poor quality... try this but I don't think it's any better...

Oh yeah and as for your question... They are not so popular in Canada, but they are very popular in some parts of the States and of course Australia. They are very beautiful dogs to do a portrait of.:)

Barb04

Super Moderator
Here's a pic of my white Anatolian Shepherd. I'll put 2 pics of him in case you can't see detail. The best pics I found were of him with our puppy.

Kase

Goodluck building up your gallery. I don't know if these are any good, but feel free to use them.

\what breeds of dogs have you not got yet for your gallery i have two blue merle border collies you can use these if you want:)

if you want head shots ive got loads:)

Staff online

Members online