Colorado meetup!

Paviche

Duuuuude.
I'm curious if anyone would be interested :) I'm not sure where we'd do it - I'd offer my place but it's way too small. I'm willing to travel, too, if we didn't hold it here in the Denver metro area. It's getting nicer outside, so I think now is a good time to plan it! I'd also be happy to provide cookies or various other baked goods.

Pintage

Mountain Dawg
Meee! I fly out of CO with Lugia on May 19th (just for the summer), so sometime before then please :D I'm usually in the Fort Collins or Broomfield area but I'm also definitely willing to travel.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I'm supposed to be in Colorado at the end of April sometime, maybe the beginning of May, but no dates are nailed down yet. I'll have a stripey bitch with me.

Paviche

Duuuuude.
Late April would probably be best for me, although I could probably do the very beginning of May, too :) I'd love to meet your stripey dog, whenever you're here. And I definitely want to meet Lugia! I've been wanting to meet a Silken for a long time now!

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I'm supposed to be around Aurora, I believe. My sister is working the ski season at Snowmass, and it's about over. She's paying me to drive some of her stuff out there when she flies back here after the season is over. If it's just me and her driving back, and my mother doesn't come, I'll probably be spending around a week in the area, either crashing Chazzers couches or sleeping in my Jeep. :D

Indy will definitely be with me. She's dog friendly, but she's also a bitch and can be bitchy with other bitches. She gets over it, but she can be pushy, so somewhere where everyone can be closely supervised at first would work out the best.

Paviche

Duuuuude.
Me me me! I miiiight be able to offer our house - have to check with Matt. :)
That would be excellent! :) If not, I'm sure we could find somewhere else.

Indy will definitely be with me. She's dog friendly, but she's also a bitch and can be bitchy with other bitches. She gets over it, but she can be pushy, so somewhere where everyone can be closely supervised at first would work out the best.
Yeah, Rowan can be kind of a jerkface with other dogs at first. If they leave him alone he's totally fine, and he's fine for a very polite greeting, but for that initial greet n' sniff he can get a little weird. He just gets uppity.

Riff, on the other hand, IS the dog that gets rude and up in other dogs' faces, so I'm definitely in on the closely supervised, careful introductions!

Paviche

Duuuuude.
That would be fantastic! :) I'm guessing weekends are going to be preferable for everyone? I could do pretty much any day but that's because my work schedule is weird.

noludoru

Bored Now.
If we are meeting at a house rather than a park, Middie will be left behind. If we meet at a big dog park I'll bring him as long as Percy doesn't come. :eek: I don't think all the cookies in the world are going to make Middie like him.

I am down for late april/early may/whatever. Let's talk time and date. Zoom and I cannot do Saturdays (I'm assuming she would come, will mention it to her later if she doesn't already know) but Sundays are good. Is everyone okay with the idea of a Sunday?

noludoru

Bored Now.
I'm supposed to be around Aurora, I believe. My sister is working the ski season at Snowmass, and it's about over. She's paying me to drive some of her stuff out there when she flies back here after the season is over. If it's just me and her driving back, and my mother doesn't come, I'll probably be spending around a week in the area, either crashing Chazzers couches or sleeping in my Jeep. :D

I AM SO EXCITED TO MEET YOU AND INDY.

And you will NOT be sleeping in your Jeep. You're welcome anywhere I am. <3 If roommates have an issue with it you can just have my bed.

If we are meeting at a house rather than a park, Middie will be left behind. If we meet at a big dog park I'll bring him as long as Percy doesn't come. :eek: I don't think all the cookies in the world are going to make Middie like him.

I am down for late april/early may/whatever. Let's talk time and date. Zoom and I cannot do Saturdays (I'm assuming she would come, will mention it to her later if she doesn't already know) but Sundays are good. Is everyone okay with the idea of a Sunday?
Middie didn't seem to be too fond of ANY of our dogs other than Bobsie.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Middie didn't seem to be too fond of ANY of our dogs other than Bobsie.
Nope. :( But he was like that with Sawyer and Marley (mostly Marley) at first, and now there are snuggles between them. Percy I think he wanted to kill.

Frankly, I think there's a 90% chance I'll be leaving him behind. He's just troublesome with other dogs.

Taqroy

Seems like most everyone is in Denver. Maybe meeting up there would be better? And then I wouldn't have to clean my house. :p

Paviche

Duuuuude.
Why would you clean your house before a bunch of people and dogs come to visit? I wouldn't :rofl1:
Right? :rofl1: Although honestly I probably would too, so I guess I can't poke too much fun!

Would either the 4th or 5th work for you guys? That way it's before Pintage leaves, and, selfishly, I'd prefer before the 7th or so because that's when my boyfriend gets back from his out of town project. He'll have been gone for 2 months by then and I doubt I'll be doing anything but spending time with him for a while after he gets back :D CharlieDog, do you know when you'll be here?

Inlaws will probably be here those days (they usually come around the first of the month) So our house would be a no go. I should still be able to come to the meet up, as long as they don't have anything planned.

Members online

No members online now.