Well I never...

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Knew bully sticks were bull dongs :D

I've never seen them over here, but hear you talking about them so googled it.... Well I never! :rofl1:

FG167

Sure are - I love shocking my friends by telling them that's what I got for my dogs for Christmas - and they love them! Although, the ones I buy are horribly stinky!

My brother saw these, and asked if they were braided after or if the bulls' were actually like this in real life! :rofl1:

YEP! Got Jinj a ring one for christmas, some smell more like pee than others, mostly depend on the processing of it, but most dogs go nuts for them...except for Enda, who licked it but otherwise had no interest, she's also turned down rawhides (also for Jinj, they're not my favorite but he loves them) and Texas toothpicks (dried cow tail tips). She's a nylabone and antlers girl.

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
And here I thought you English sorts referred to them as "pizzles." :D
That's how Cali's bully sticks are always labelled.. as bull pizzles, although I haven't been able to find any lately, much to my mother and sister's delight. I wish she was more into antlers though, as bully sticks can get quite gross.

Saeleofu

And here I thought you English sorts referred to them as "pizzles."
I had associated that with something distinctly less British. You know, like "My dizzle gets a pizzle for shizzle" or something along those lines :rofl1:

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
LOL super disgusting but super awesome.

My family thinks it's horrifying but my sister did finally agree to get one for her dog. "All right, guess I'll get her one of those gross penises for Christmas...." :lol-sign:

NOM NOM NOM!

k9krazee

I got a couple for Crossbone for Christmas. Ken was/is horrified.

C-bone promptly took each of them outside and buried them. I probably won't be buying him more ;)

milos_mommy

I'm laughing that you just realized, Dizzy...I didn't find out until a few months into my Chaz membership.

My best friend's mother's friend sent them one when they got their puppy, and I was like "ya'll know that's a died cow penis, right?" They didn't believe me for a while but when they finally googled it and found out, they started affectionately calling her "penis breath"

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I kinda enjoy telling customers what they are :p

Frodo adores them. Also, donkey pizzles are much more...realistic.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I hate the idea of them..and the smell..

but Merlin is just so quiet when he has one that I don't care!! LOL

Members online