The Venting Thread

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I kind of want to get married because I want a new family.
One that doesn't *$@ all over EVERYTHING I do.

And my mom doesn't understand why I tell her NOT to tell people things. Because I don't want their nasty comments. I TOLD HER THIS PRECISELY, don't go telling them because I don't want their nasty comments about it. And yet she still goes running her mouth.

And she says she tells them stuff because "sometimes when they ask you questions you don't really answer." That's because it's NONE OF THEIR **** BUSINESS. If I wanted them to know I would tell them. If I don't tell them, I don't want them to know, so YOU don't tell them either.

If people bloody ask about me TELL THEM TO COME ASK ME.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
I kind of want to get married because I want a new family.
One that doesn't *$@ all over EVERYTHING I do.

And my mom doesn't understand why I tell her NOT to tell people things. Because I don't want their nasty comments. I TOLD HER THIS PRECISELY, don't go telling them because I don't want their nasty comments about it. And yet she still goes running her mouth.

And she says she tells them stuff because "sometimes when they ask you questions you don't really answer." That's because it's NONE OF THEIR **** BUSINESS. If I wanted them to know I would tell them. If I don't tell them, I don't want them to know, so YOU don't tell them either.

If people bloody ask about me TELL THEM TO COME ASK ME.
Our moms are related, I KNOW it. My mom does the EXACT same thing.
Like what happened with Michael and I. I told who I wanted to tell and if they didn't hear about it then, then tough sh!t I didn't want you to know.
But what does my mom do? Tell all of her friends and family that I didn't want to know. Half of HER friends that she told I DON'T EVEN ****ING KNOW!

crazedACD

My mom does the same thing...just two days ago I was doing the Thanksgiving thing with extended family and my aunt comes up and starts asking about doctors appointments. I haven't told anyone except my mom and I really feel it's NO ONE else's business how I am medically.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Pissed does not even describe how I am feeling right now.

I call the sheriff's dept to see if Michael was still in jail, they say he hasn't been arrested since January. WTF?! This man hits me in front of his kids and doesn't get locked up?!?! I am BEYOND pissed right now!!!

Pissed does not even describe how I am feeling right now.

I call the sheriff's dept to see if Michael was still in jail, they say he hasn't been arrested since January. WTF?! This man hits me in front of his kids and doesn't get locked up?!?! I am BEYOND pissed right now!!!
Sounds like you need to contact the DA about pressing charges on Monday.

There could be some officers in hot water -- basically, if there's a domestic violence call, it's expected that someone's going to go to jail.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Sounds like you need to contact the DA about pressing charges on Monday.

There could be some officers in hot water -- basically, if there's a domestic violence call, it's expected that someone's going to go to jail.
I am hitting up everyone Monday. Talking to a lady at the Serenity House about a protection order, go to get my police report, and taking to wherever I need to take it. Because this is absolutely insane that he was not arrested for this. It makes NO sense and I am trying to figure out WHY he did not get arrested. But I cannot come up with one reason as to why they wouldn't arrest him.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
I don't think it's just about the guy but also her mother who she is currently staying with.
Ditto.

I like with my folks but I would still do the same thing lol, tho I would go thru all the legal tape first just to say that I did .
I would if I had enough self control and patience to go through the legal tape, but I don't. So that won't do.

Also, another rant for the day. I am sick of people. I have made it very clear to a lot of people today that they suck and in return, I suck for saying it but all is well. I have helped so many people, given them money, given them items to help them live, etc etc. And what do I get? Nothing. Not a thank you, not a kiss my ass, nothing. But they still **** on me. So I am done helping people unless they are willing to help themselves first.

Right now my game plan is to *hopefully* move in with Breeze next month, get a job, a car, MOVE FAR AWAY FROM HERE, find a job/place at my far away from here location, and be happy with my life. I honestly don't remember when I was incredibly happy to wake up every morning. It has been so long. Years possibly. I want to wake up, go to work, love what I do, come home, take a nice hot shower in MY house, and live my life.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I want a fenced in yard so that I can take pictures of my dog outside. Actually, I want an off-leash reliable dog so that I can take him to parks and take pictures.

Lyzelle

I want a fenced in yard so that I can take pictures of my dog outside. Actually, I want an off-leash reliable dog so that I can take him to parks and take pictures.
I'd like that too. We have a fenced yard, but it's not really big enough. I'd like an off-leash reliable dog more.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I'd like that too. We have a fenced yard, but it's not really big enough. I'd like an off-leash reliable dog more.
I guess I really shouldn't complain because Frodo is off-leash reliable in the fact that he won't run away or leave my sight, so he is awesome to take on hikes at Megan's farm or places on private property. His problem is that I don't trust him to recall if he wants to run up to a dog or something, so he doesn't get to be off-leash anywhere where there is people/dogs.

We should really start working on that again since he is doing so well with meds and less likely to react to a dog in general.

Members online

No members online now.