How do you like your hair "down there"?

How do you like your hair "down there"?

• All natural, untouched

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • American wax (hair limited to the direct area and short)

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • French wax (landing strip)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Brazilian wax (bald eagle)

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • Particular pattern/style not listed

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Octopussy pie

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters

NicoleLJ

PSD Partner
As my fiance says the guys around here call it "carpet or lino". I am lino. We both prefer it that way. Though being 7 1/2 months pregnant does not make it easy to keep it that way. lol

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I shave everything and leave a little triangular "landing strip". Although when I get tired to trying to keep things neat and tidy, I just shave everything and start from scratch. ROFLMAO

And just so the guys don't feel like they can't add anything...my boyfriend uses clippers to shave his nether regions. Leaves some hair, but its nice and tidy. He's also used Nair before on places he doesn't want anything at all - I said he was insane for doing it because Nair hates my skin, but it apparently likes him as it doesn't burn him at all!

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
My monthly-or-so Brazilian is totally my guilty pleasure... I freaking love it, so does el boyfriendo.

As a side note, I forget to shave my legs ALL THE TIME.

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
How does it not itch?
I can't comment on brazilians but I know that if I do shave bald it does itch when it starts growing out. However, if you exfoliate before you shave and use a good soap or shaving cream with a sharp razor, it will take a lot longer to itch and if you're lucky will skip the itchy stage.

Barbara!

I usually keep mine short with a beard trimmer. I've shaved the edges a couple times and itched like mad so never did it again. I've considered waxing the edges. Does waxing hurt a lot? I've only ever waxed my eyebrows and legs and that didn't even hurt, to me.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
Go to an actual esthetician who uses hard wax only (none of these bargain brazilian nonsenses for $20...) and while the first time will hurt more than the rest, I honestly dont find them that painful at all, and I'm a weenie. I don't find it gets itchy, sore, red - nothing. But you have to go somewhere GOOD - I went to a lady who had like 100 good reviews on yelp! and said "oh trust me!" when she said she used hard AND soft wax - WORST. BRAZILIAN. EVER.

Lyzelle

How does it not itch?
Skin gets used to it, I guess? Less sensitive? I dunno. I don't notice it as much as I used to, though.

I've gone progressively bald over the years. At first I hated it, and wanted to grow it back. But now, meh. Less lines to deal with. I'm too OCD. I keep going and trying to get it perfect. I've never waxed, though. And I don't think I want to. :yikes: That's sceery sheet.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Skin gets used to it, I guess? Less sensitive? I dunno. I don't notice it as much as I used to, though.

I've gone progressively bald over the years. At first I hated it, and wanted to grow it back. But now, meh. Less lines to deal with. I'm too OCD. I keep going and trying to get it perfect. I've never waxed, though. And I don't think I want to. :yikes: That's sceery sheet.
I've never had it itch. The most itchy its been is when it gets too long and my clothing pulls at the hair.

And I second the motion on the waxing. :yikes: I wax my eyebrows, that's good enough for me. LOL

monkeys23

I strongly dislike body hair, so uh yeah. If I could afford brazillians I would, but alas its the razor for me.

And its very much appreciated if guys at least trim the hedges so there isn't a 70's fro thing going on down there.

I'm not putting a picture of my cooch up on the interwebs (again) - especially not in it's current amazonian-Barbarella state.

And indeed why not?

Dizzy,

Well stuff grows doesn't it? we need to keep it fresh =p

Dekka

Just try me..
I think the reason this thread is coming across as eww gross vs our typical weird threads is the fact that the OP does it bluntly. Very little innuendo. She says she does it to shake things up vs asking because something came up on another thread and its a spin off.

These threads are very apropo of nothing really. I think the OP needs to get to know the forum better before asking such personal questions of us lol.

Members online

No members online now.