Santa came :)

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
We were bummed out when agility got cancelled because of rain, but then we got a package and were happy again - YAY! Harleigh loved absolutely EVERYTHING, even Phoebe's toys and treats :p Phoebe has been meowing for more treats since she got a taste of one and has been trying to claw her way into them, silly cat. I also love my candle holder... it is so pretty.

I didn't get pictures of them actually opening the presents, but here are some with the gifts and playing with them. Sorry they aren't the best, but it is hard to get pictures of a black dog with virtually no light. LOL

All the presents, with Harleigh & Phoebe posing with them

The gator has tons of squeakers and Harleigh is in heaven! She hasn't stopped squeaking it since she opened it, lol.

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
Playing with her braided kong toy, this is a big hit too!

And of course, her first love. TENNIS BALL!

Mean mommy... making her balance her (new favorite) treats on her nose. She absolutely loves the treats... we hadn't been tried these yet, but will definitely have to buy some more of them.

Phoebe with her new toys! She absolutely loves her new treats too... she went crazy for them haha

Harleigh loves Phoebe's toy as well ;) Poor Phoebe always gets her toys stolen by her big sister.

Members online