Toy inventors: please rethink!

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
I bout Zeus and Voodoo a neat little toy. It has a rubber sqeaky tire attached to a loop of rope. The loop is about two feet long. The tire and rope are quite solid and sturdy, a must with the Horsemen. The boys love it. But the toy has one basic design flaw. The rope itself is sturdy, but one end of the loop isn't very well attached to the tire. The Horsemen pulled out the loose end.

They no longer have a tire with a two-foot rope loop. Now, they have a tire swinging freely on a four-foot length of rope. And the thing is like some kind of doggy ninja weapon of doom.

Voodoo especially has mastered the art of wildly helicoptering the thing around his head like a lasso, and has taken a fiendish delight in it. I have been tire-smacked. The cat has been smacked. Hubby has been smacked. Zeus has been smacked. The photo frames have been smacked. The furniture has been smacked. You get the idea.

I really should take it away from them. But they love that thing so much. *sigh* What we endure for our dogs.

Now, they have a tire swinging freely on a four-foot length of rope. And the thing is like some kind of doggy ninja weapon of doom.
:rofl1: Ninja dogs.

Agree on the outside-only toy thang though ... and away from windows too!!
Wouldn't have thought of the window danger ... but Fox is right! Imagine that scenario .... CRASH followed by tinkling glass! :yikes:

Pops2

isn't Vodoo a catahoula cur dog. nothing about that really surprises me.

Members online

No members online now.