We're Back.........

adojrts

I have some great news, as some of you know the last year has been bad for with my new nasty health issues.
But a new blood transfusion last month and I finally started treatment.
The meds are working, hopefully I will be transfusion independant for a while.
But that also means that I FEEL GREAT!!!!!!! I am starting to teach a bit again and training my own dogs, which of course includes competing with Petie in agility. Boy have we missed it.

This is some pics from our last trial a couple of weeks ago, no Q's, but the mistakes were mine, not his. I hopefully I get my groove back quickly :rofl1:
Hope you enjoy, I know we did !!!!!!!!!

Look Ma No Feet!!!

Lucky............almost missed that contact lol.

Go Petie Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
Great to hear that you're feeling better!! I hope you stay that way. Enjoy all the agility you can, but don't wear yourself out.

Petie's adorable :D

ttwillow

Oh what magic..Petie looks like he really is loving it too! Glad you are feeling better. We'll be humming on a full recovery and a return to all the stuff you love doing.

adojrts

Thanks guys, we are having a blast again. He loves agility as much as I do but I made mistake for our next class. I was a little bit tired and my friend who is an awesome handler (she always does very well at the National Championships and has put over 70 Titles (rally and agility on her dogs) to run Petie for me. Petie adores her and she has ran him in training before but when they went to the start line he packed his tail and was looking like someone had beat him. The second she took his Slip off, he came flying out of the ring back to me, they tried again but he only ran a few obstacles with her and then left the ring to be with me. So we left it alone.

CP it is so hard not to over do it, I just want to go, go, go now that I can. Because we don't know how long these meds will work, the average is 4 months but my Dr. at the cancer clinic has one patient that has responded to it for over 2 yrs, so I am hopeful.:D

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
CP it is so hard not to over do it, I just want to go, go, go now that I can. Because we don't know how long these meds will work, the average is 4 months but my Dr. at the cancer clinic has one patient that has responded to it for over 2 yrs, so I am hopeful.:D
I totally understand that. I continue to keep you in my prayers.

Dekka

Just try me..
YAY great Peite pics! Glad you posted them, you can see him grinning-he looks so happy.

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
I am so freakin happy to hear you are doing well and feeling so much better. :D Your news had made my day.

Petie looks thrilled... way to go! :D

Lynn, haven't seen much of you this year, but glad to hear the news you're doing better.....have fun, but don't overdo it either!!

If you're around tomorrow, we're racing the longhaired whippets around the corner at Roberta's place at 10am, we'll likely be an hour or so doing that.

Take care!!

Mark

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
so happy to hear you are feeling better--I do hope it continues! And what wonderful pictures--Petie looks like he just loves what he's doing!!

bubbatd

So glad that you're feeling better ! Don't over do with Petie ! He looks great !

LauraLeigh

Go Petie!!! Hey we need to take the dogs for a swim someday.... that was always fun and though I always miss Zorro when we do, he was so funny splashing in the water!!!

adojrts

Go Petie!!! Hey we need to take the dogs for a swim someday.... that was always fun and though I always miss Zorro when we do, he was so funny splashing in the water!!!
Yes we should, just let me know when...........watching Zorro wagging his tail WHILE he was swimming is one of my fondess memories of him.

Members online

No members online now.