New adopted pup...

Gig 'Em Ags

JP Cattle Co.
Howdy!!! Gig 'Em Texas A&M Aggies and Hook 'Em Horns---both of my alma maters won yesterday!!! Anyway, I adopted a Blue Heeler pup from a Corpus Christi shelter the other day and his name shall be Audie, and yes, he's getting spoiled already what with bandanas, toys, etc., he's one happy dog!!!

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Yes, pictures are required! C'mon, Ags! You're about to make me start begging. Audie sounds like he's quite the spoiled pup. Is he staying in the doggie bunkhouse?

And the Longhorns did well yesterday, I'm quite happy. But of course, the big test will be next week against Ohio.

Gig 'Em Ags

JP Cattle Co.
I hang my head in shame concerning the pics!!! Yes indeed, he's living in the doggie bunkhouse with his brothers and sisters; I was going to let him live in the house for an "adjustment" period---NOT---he fell in love with his high-end canine accommodations!!!! And yes, the game next week at Ohio State shall be a challenge for the Horns, I'm attempting to remain positive, but I suspect UT will have a "one" in their loss column following that game. My Ags play Louisiana-Lafayette next weekend---no predictions from yours truly!!!

Yes, pictures are required! C'mon, Ags! You're about to make me start begging. Audie sounds like he's quite the spoiled pup. Is he staying in the doggie bunkhouse?

And the Longhorns did well yesterday, I'm quite happy. But of course, the big test will be next week against Ohio.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Congrats on the new addition! Pictures, pictures, pictures!! :D

moxiegrl

I always like reading your posts Gig Em...but something is missing w/out the visual stimulation of your pups! And the doggie mansion!

Congratualtions!

LoveMyKees

Love My KEEShond
Congrats! I love Blue Heelers, my Aunt in Arizona had one, and I loved him, here's a pic, his name was Harvey:

But now, lets see some pics of yours :D!

Roxy's CD

Yay! Gig'em that brings you up to what, 10 dogs! :eek:

Are you gonna make Audie work?

Do you train them to herd, or they just kinda figure it out?

Thank you so much for adopting a needy dog! Your a godsend to all of those animals! :)

Gig 'Em Ags

JP Cattle Co.
Howdy Roxy!!! Indeed that's ten dogs on our ranch and yes he'll be working cattle with his new brothers & sisters as mentors this Thursday when we move some cattle to an island off Port O'Connor Texas, mind, he'll be monitored VERY closely to keep him out of harms way!!!!

Yay! Gig'em that brings you up to what, 10 dogs! :eek:

Are you gonna make Audie work?

Do you train them to herd, or they just kinda figure it out?

Thank you so much for adopting a needy dog! Your a godsend to all of those animals! :)

dojo

You must be so happy. I just went today to a shelter we have, but the dogs are kept into some horrid conditions. I am still shocked after seeing all this. Went to save a dog I take care in the block yard and he is still under severe shock poor thing. I wished I could adopt ALL those souls there. THey are killed after 14 days of being kept there and there are some roumors they're killed by being beaten to death with some baseball bats so that those who should euthanise could use the money for their own needs and not the dogs. I just hate this situation. I cannot do anything so far since I cannot aford getting more dogs .. it's a desperate situation

So .. take care of the doggie and be happy with it. I know I am the happiest person ever just looking at my ex-stray dog and being met by him :)

Members online