Good News!!!!

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
HI ya all as you all know about me and lucky!! well me and my family decided to keep lucky and train him well!!
we thought this coz we didnt really want him to leave but we need lots of hard wok to be done!! so instead of giving up we are gonna try to get it right!!
thanks for the help and support you guys have given me!!

Debi

OH Milo.....that is WONDERFUL news!!!! Just hang in there...he is going thru his little 'bad boy' stage. I bet things will turn out just fine. I'm sooooo happy for you!!!!!!!! :D

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
all labradors are brainless wonders for the first two years.....they are active children to be sure..after two tho..the are like fine wine and well worth the effort..so so so so happy for you milo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saje

Island dweller
That's wonderful! I'm so excited for you. I'd look at his little face and feel sad that you'd have to part with him.

I'm really happy for you. :D

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'm so happy to hear Lucky will be staying. Training is hard work but it pays off big in the end. Give Lucky hugs & kisses from my gang.

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
aww thanks guys ypour the best! if it wasnt for you lot i dont no what i would done! thanks for all the support you had given me!
anyways i will deff keep ya all up dated!! thanks again!!

Members online

No members online now.