Update: kjara's babies..

Kjara

So today the babies have five weeks and these are the latest pictures taken today...
Look how cute and big we are getting..

We decided to leave one girl with us..But we don't know witch one cause they are two girls and each of them two are so special in there way so it's a little problem...I don't know how will I survive when they leave us.. :(
We just adore them all and they are our little angels...

F

FluffyZooCrew

Cute pups! I love the second photo, of the one without the black mask. How adorable!!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
You can send them my way for awhile i would gladly puppysit!!! WOw what good looking babies you have.

Kjara

Thank you...They are just adorable when they play around ...
We talk the other day with some people who are (hm whats the word..) breeders (i think that is the right word) and they said that oure puppies are the best one they seen in a while..And we are just proud of that because this is are first litter (and the last) and first time ever having puppies..So much of them...
I just hope they will go to nice famillies.. For now we sold two of them to oure friends couple streets away so I'm going to see them every once a while..That is the god news...

P.s. I apologize if I mistakenly put this anywhere else because I see this thread was moved so I'm sorry...

Last edited:

Labyrinth

They're beautiful, and it's great that some of them will go to live with your friends so you can still watch them grow. I'd have a hard time picking which one to keep too :p

Kjara

No..We will leave the names to the people who will become theirs new owners...But for the one girl I like the name ZENA...maybe we will leave that one girl with us..i just don't know yet.it's hard to pick between those two beautiful girls....:rolleyes:
Maybe you have idea about the names for girls...

Members online

No members online now.