Should I just ILP Summer?

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I want to do AKC trials very soon. (If the weaves get there or maybe even if they don't). SHe's not getting any younger. My goal is just a novice title at this point.

I can't find her paperwork. :/ I have it somewhere. I cannot get ahold of her breeder and haven't in years even though I do send emails now and then. Never hear back at all. I don't know her parent's registered names. Never paid attention because she wasn't a puppy when I got her.

I hate ILPing a dog that is AKC registered but not sure what else to do.

If I am the owner according to AKC is there a way to look her up?

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Just her kennel name. I have found a list of her breeder's dogs that are registered and their AKC numbers but how do I look up more information on them? Can you look up owner online? I think her number may be

TR26788101

But not sure

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Yeah that dog isn't in there. I know Beau is but the others are not. I believe it is just titled dogs.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
In AKC? Apparently I need a certificate number to put her on my account.

Why wasn't younger me more organized? :p

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I don't think any of her littermates went on to do anything. There were only 2 males and they were pet homes.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
If she's already in your name and iriskai was able to track down her registered name and number then you might be able to get AKC to send you a new copy of her registration?

If she's still in the breeder's name for any reason then it will be a lot harder. If worst comes to worst I've PAL her instead of ILP though -- she's a clearly a Papillon and already spayed so she may as well be documented as one instead of as a mix breed.

Members online

No members online now.